• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
Like im new to esf... can some1 tell me are there mor charcters than just like the plan old boreing ones?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
In ESF 1.2 there are only the 9 characters. More are being added in v1.3 though. The new ones will be Android 18, Captain Ginyu (and Squad), and possibly Tien.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Son-Vegeta said:
Like im new to esf... can some1 tell me are there mor charcters than just like the plan old boreing ones?
Android 17/18 & the Ginyu force are going to be in the next version of esf, with the possibility of Tien aswell if he gets completed in time (Tien is a community project).

Best answers
So in the Anime cartoon Goku is teh man.. but in ESF still goku :p ! IN esf1.3 will be the following chars: C17/C18, Ginyu Squad, Gotenks(if the comunity finishes Tien) , Tien(if he is finished)

Best answers
Cloud[ESW] said:
IN esf1.3 will be the following chars: C17/C18, Ginyu Squad, Gotenks(if the comunity finishes Tien) , Tien(if he is finished)
WOW !! We really did not knew that!

Best answers
Gohan.

Masenko is just awesome, due to fast charge time, fast movement and good damage.

Shield is really cool. Suprise someone who's dashing at you, then drop the shield and melee them.

I love the early transform time, although I don't normally use it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say Buu , because big speed , big life , and Evil Skiny Buu rulez in esf 1.2
as for esf 1.3 kid buu will rullz

Best answers
Vegeta. Basically. Has the best trans in the cartoon (bar SSJ3). FF owns all. Final Explosion/Ultimate Sacrifice was amaze, and plus, he brings a more serious note to the slightly childish moments in dbz. i.e. Whenever Krillin talks.

Best answers
mf29 said:
Krillin > Dragonball Z
Nah. He just makes me angry. It's just his voice. but everyone is entitled to their opinion so fair do's.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smack said:
Nah. He just makes me angry. It's just his voice. but everyone is entitled to their opinion so fair do's.
I agree~ especially now that the stupid EVM Model pack changed my krillin model to that stupid miniature krillin with the *** yellow shirt~ If it werent for the diamonds in-game, I wouldnt be able to see him... (and yes, I am too lazy to go and manually change the krillen model)

Oh ya, I voted Null Cause I like Goku the best and Trunks and stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i have 3 favorites: goku, vegeta, trunks.

I use most of those Vegeta, then trunks and as last goku

Best answers
But, I'd have to go for good ol' Bejita on this one :p.

He's the Dragon Universe's ultimate underdog, and most of the time he's at par with Goku's abilities :). He also works like a friggin' dog (no pun intended) just to get stronger, I mean that's gotta amount to something :D. Just like that time when he didn't use USSJ second stage against Cell... he's the most brilliant among all of them when it comes to using their brains in a fight (it's just that darn pride of his! :p).

Oh, and Vegeta's Final Flash? Ouch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta was so gangsta in the Namek Saga, I hate that he turned good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I say Buu , because big speed , big life , and Evil Skiny Buu rulez in esf 1.2
as for esf 1.3 kid buu will rullz
You said it. He has loads of attacks, lots of pl, and if you're low on health and play on a map like esf_city you can just hide behind a building and regenerate! Buu owns everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom