Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters

nge

Best answers
Uh. Cell1 is just as fast as goku/vegeta. Don't pay attention to the speed listing there.

Secondly, trunks transed it faster than cell1 by a large amount. He could use a slight speed boost though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't need it. Piccolo does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan LEARNED the kamehameha.... Yamcha/goten/goku/gohan/buu... and more they could all to the kamehameha... but not stolen..

Dang, its like its a candy from a baby you can't just take and say , hey look i stole piccolos masenko.... gohan learned masenko from picollo... kamehameha from goku.... and what is so bad about that?

I think gohan is quite strong in esf... and in DBZ he is awsome... well in the cell saga.
He's right. I can understand why you'd like Gohan. His Hidden Power was fun to watch, but I find him hardly skillful in battle. He was trained by Piccolo & Goku, but that still didn't seem to help improve his martial arts or overall tactics. He seemed to rely too much on anger to win a situation. He had potential, but I think he was stacked with too much strength to begin with that eventually just went to waste, several times. Child Gohan(ages 6-11), couldn't stand to watch. Hidden Power gave everything an edge. Older Gohan = Cool, in my opinion.

Vote goes to Vegeta though. Obvious reasons.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if it's in ESF the besc Caracter is Kurilin

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Trunks also doesnt have a melee hit delay and he does more damage. I think hes just fine. If you're good enough, you'll own up the server with Trunks.
Since when is this??? Ok wait i kno about the melee hit delay but since when does he do more damage then everyone else? Honestly i dont see a difference in damage output so maybe im missing something. But i also agree that he should be faster but for compensation his trans should come a little later 1.5 mil should be sufficient enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
1337 = LEET

Its a way of typing that 12 year old kids who were playing CS thought out just to look cool. If you ask me its kinda retarded but its OK for a joke now and than.

Lile this:

Y0u 5h0u1dn7 83 d0u813p057in (or something like that)

/waits for Pain to kick my ass/
If u ask me, it's totally retarded. Like leet even means anything!

Best answers
I'm stuck between Gohan and Trunks.

Trunks, because he came out of nowhere on the series and owned frieza.
Gohan, because he completely oblitorated Cell in a fit of anger.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
the best caracter ever is child SonGohan on super sayajin 2 on the Cell Games
THE ART OF KILLING THE CELL JR WAS BRUTAL !!!!!
hes very cool xD

Best answers
Personally, i would have thought trunks would have quite a few more votes, meh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's only obvious that Vegeta and Goku would be ahead.

Gohan when versing cell w/ piccollo's cape FTW o/

Best answers
I think only the original cell was cool. He owned so many towns....

WDT

Best answers
i think Vegeta is the best he was turned in Veget manija i he resist babidi spells

Best answers
Vegeta pwns all and 1st i thot that kid buu was most evil but now i think its frieza. Vegetas awesome in majin form.!

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Frieza is cool in-game, even though his voice sounds like a drag-queen, but I like his laser pwns, but my fav. is Goku FTW!!!
friza just a silly retard during the season of dbz...

Best answers
PICCOLO!!! :D :D

whos the one that nearly killed goku (he actualy killed goku but that was with raditz, goku wanted it)

Best answers
Burner said:
PICCOLO!!! :D :D

whos the one that nearly killed goku (he actualy killed goku but that was with raditz, goku wanted it)
that green guy just a piese of junk...

Best answers
Well i had i to test out who was the best and it was a close race between gohan and vegeta and i do like vegeta but gohan is a better char cuz i put gohan vs vegeta and when it came down to it gohan had to gain less to transform and i thought it was plain cool when i had a melee face off (2 people swooping hit at the same time) plus with the cool ass model i have for gohan the way he does his masenko is so cool

P.s I dont hink i needed the example but some people need it ^_^

Peace: Vash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom