• Krillin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Android 18

• Captain Ginyu

• Total voters
Best answers
I am maybe wrong, cause i have played since 3weeks now (but every day :laff: )....
but i think, goku is the best charakter for noobs (like me) cause he is a alround talent... you don't need to be a perfect player for getting some kills with him... even as ssj.....

but vegeta kickz azz, too.....

Best answers
I vote for goku's looks :] but still if vegeta was ssj3 he was the strongest :] so Vegeta rules !

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any saiyan charcter lost my interest long ago except for maybe gohan ;). Still a heavy cell user, waht more could a player need when you have a range of attacks to choose from, doesn't cost you ki to fly when transed and have faster speed (well a notch faster in the least) then what most players would usally select as tehre class?.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'll all change with 1.3 when they actually attach the SBC ;)

IMO Cell > Piccolo on all fronts, I don't know why Piccolo's winning on votes.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
That'll all change with 1.3 when they actually attach the SBC ;)

IMO Cell > Piccolo on all fronts, I don't know why Piccolo's winning on votes.
I'm going to miss n00bs yelling at me due to sbc related deaths when 1.3 is out :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play Cell too so me too, but at least Cell has a plethora of techniques at his disposal, and hopefully a few more with 1.3 too. Until then - SBC for all it's worth :]

Best answers
goku is the BEST. why? when he transforms, he can teleport while charging. this gives u a lot of advantage when the other guy is charging up a nasty beam againt u. u just teleport away or teleport near him and blast the living hell out of him. he also is a good all around character in the game. 'nuf said

Best answers
I pick Vegeta. I think hes easy to manuever with, hes not a clear cut beginer character like goku,gohan and trunks

Also I just started to really use his beams like Final Flash and Big Bang. You pretty much run the map when you transform

Best answers
Taking into accounts from show and ESF, I'd say Goku is the best. He's original and he's a fun character (TV show) and he's balanced in ESF.

Nothing better than a warrior who brings the battle with him to the dinner table.

EDIT: Just thought I'd make a mention and on the other notable ESF characters.
- Vegeta's reportoire of powerful Ki-attacks makes him good for nuking the battlefield (although that gets incredibly annoying.)
- Buu has a powerful mouthblast, can turn others into candy (haha, I laugh when I see someone get turned) and can generally dominate with his commanding speed.
- Cell, as stated before, has a wide range of attacks to choose from, and packs a high speed, to boot.
- Trunks, I'm sorry to say, is pretty useless in late map games. He doesn't have anything special on the ki-attacks side, but he does have his nifty sword...
- Gohan. I gotta put the little guy in here. I found him very fun to play but he doesn't get anything spectacular from transforming.
- Krillian has a nice ki-attack arsenal, and has phenomenal speed after he transforms. His speed is the only thing that got him a mention.

Best answers
Bardock is the best for many reasons not because of his power..
1.He has determined eyes and keeps his cool and is very skilled maybe not as strong.
2.He is not scared to fight people 10x stronger them him if it came down to it like in the movie he knew he was screwed to go up against freiza but he didn't not care anyway.
3.Did i mention his cool headband covered in blood and his awsome custom armor?
4.At the time bardock was about his mid 30,s..I believe if he had the same training as goku as goku grew up i believe bardock would done much better and took his training more serious then his own family yeah...Kind of hard headed huh.
5.He is quite under rated and he is still kick *** even though he isnt a main character and he died...But he inspired future events.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is this thread still going? when are you all going to realise that Goku is the best character?

Best answers
Piccolo can regenarete but he is weak
Cells absorb sux it give him only temproary power
Buu can absorb people and get their ability so buu the best
But saiyans are good becouz transformation

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh...is this fight still going on? Come on...everyone knows krillin won...just look at the poll...431%...nobody can beat that!

Best answers
hey com'on are you serious??
although i like goku very much in the series trunks is the best!!!
fast trans , best melee and very fast and strong burning attack!!
speed is normal but it is 1/4 od all this

Best answers
I'm surprised how Cell only got 35 votes. He's one of my favorite villains of all time, as well as my favorite character in all of DBZ. :yes:

Best answers
Cell is by far my favorite character in DBZ.. he is so 1337. However, I don't like him as much in ESF because he cannot absorob (unless you use EVM which sucks horribly), and also how you cant decend (Although it makes complete sense, I don't like it :/).
Character wise I like trunks because he is such a good melee person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom