Spend 5 years in college?

• hell yes, one year isn't too bad, and it's worth it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • screw it, not worth a year of your life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't blame them. If I was one of those guys, I'd probably be like "Whoa, Xia, this contractor is BLIND! Maybe that means he's some kind of beast, super contractor. Either way let's see how he does it."

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He uses sonar to draw up blueprints and build bridges.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puhleeeeeese! Dare Devil didn't go around making clicking sounds wherever he went. He tapped things with his baton, and bam. Super sight.

I'm not letting the Dare Devil thing go. I just read Civil War, so bear with me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think we know playing Dragonball Z helped. He used it to unlock special chi energy.

EDIT: I believe I saw this on the news, almost a year ago.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I think we know playing Dragonball Z helped. He used it to unlock special chi energy.

EDIT: I believe I saw this on the news, almost a year ago.
It happend a day ago and you saw it a year ago? Forget daredevil we have a new superhero on our hands.

I'm sure him being blind has nothing to do with it he just erased a support beam off the blue prints and didn't even see the difference. This is almost as stupid as the blind man who stole a car to drive and got into an accident. People need to start learning thier limitations specially when their actions can cause harm to other people.

Best answers
[S];864970 said:
It happend a day ago and you saw it a year ago? Forget daredevil we have a new superhero on our hands.
I'm not really a fan of the user 'Vegeta' but he's right. This was on the news a long time ago. It is an old clip. So don't be rude and insult the guy for no reason.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The article is dated June 11th.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, I wanna see the blueprints.

Also, I didnt see it mentioned in that article, was he totally blind or legally blind? Id say the latter, but these days, who knows.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that has absolutely nothing to do with the article I posted, right? Did you and Vegeta bother reading it or did you just see that one post about the guy that clicks and jump on the Assumption Express?

Best answers
You do realize that has absolutely nothing to do with the article I posted, right? Did you and Vegeta bother reading it or did you just see that one post about the guy that clicks and jump on the Assumption Express?
Him quoting Vegeta on the Dragon Ball Z thing had me believing that he was talking about the article about the blind kid.

But onto the actual topic that I'd forgotten to comment on, I don't find it surprising that they got a blind guy to work on the bridge. Apparently in Asia when you go blind your other senses are heightened, a la Kung Fu flick XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom