Best Blonde Joke EVER!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went through about 5 or 6 forums before I quit.

I don't like silly jokes :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A policeman was interrogating 3 blondes who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows the first blonde a picture for 5 second and then hides it.

"This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The first blonde answers,

"That's easy, we'll catch him fast because he only has one eye!"

The policeman says, "Well...uh...that's because the picture shows his profile."

Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response, he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second blonde and asks her, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says,

"Ha! He'd be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!"

The policeman angrily responds,

"What's the matter with you two?? Of course only one eye and one ear are SHOWING because it's a picture of his profile!! Is that the best answer you can come up with?

Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third blonde and in a very testy voice asks, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?" He quickly adds "...think hard before giving me a stupid answer."

The blonde looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, "Hmmmm...the suspect wears contact lenses."

The policeman is surprised and speechless because he really doesn't know himself if the suspect wears contacts or not.

"Well, that's an interesting answer...wait here for a few minutes while I check his file and I'll get back to you on that."

He leaves the room and goes to his office, checks the suspect's file in his computer, and comes back with a beaming smile on his face.

"Wow! I can't believe it...it's TRUE! The suspect does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation?"

"That's easy," the blonde replied. "He can't wear regular glasses because he only has one eye and one ear."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL that last one was brilliant :p

But what if he didn't wear contact lenses? :laff:

Best answers
omg that was too funny Optimus, I've never heard that one..

potato potato.

Best answers
Originally posted by maxigt
You made me waist some of my download memory!

haha, clearly that statement alone is funnier than any joke, and or silly time wasting ****.

Best answers
anyone hear of the blonde that tried to blow up her husbands car?

she burnt her lips on the tailpipe

ok here's another one, not a blonde joke but IMHO VERY FUNNY!(if understood/delivered well)

here goes

A man was speeding down the road....unaware (until @ the last moment) that a cop was hidden (in his car) between some trees with a radar gun. So of course, the man was pulled over.
"Sir, why were you going so fast?"
"I was going to work, officer."
"Oh really? Whats your occupation, then?"
"Well, i'm a rectum stretcher"
With the bewildered look, the cop says "What the hell is that?"
The man replies "Well...first i get one finger in...then 2.....then my whole hand....then both hands.....and then i get both arms in and stretch it 6 feet wide!!"
Cop: "MY GOD! what the hell do you do with a six foot ass-hole?!"
man: "you give him a radar gun and hide him between some trees.......

y'like? heheh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:talk: ROFL :talk:

That last one... excellent :p

But I could see that first one of yours coming from a mile off :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom