Best Bioshock Review ever.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can just play System Shock 2, knowing it's basically Bioshock.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's awesome! The imagery plus the eloquent choice of words...my God, **** like that is hilarious!

"How does a steam-powered turret differentiate between friend and foe? I wasn't aware that BOILED WATER could form allegiences..."

XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was amazing. Just ****ing amazing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lolz, yeah it's pretty awesome, and while I do love BioShock, I have to agree on pretty much everything. xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I saw that a while ago, but you guys have no idea how refreshing it is to see 5 or 6 posts in a row that agree with how overhyped that game was. It seems like anywhere I am someone ends up bringing it up and how "awesome" it is, and when I mention that I wasn't a fan I always get "WHAT!?!?!?!? You don't like Bioshock!?!?! WHYYYYYYY!?!?! IT'S SOOOO SWEEET!!!!" Then I have to sit there and defend myself for a good 4 hours becuase they won't leave me alone.

... I love you guys :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually haven't finished the game yet... I got tired of it. I kept running around and doing stuff, but the storyline would not budge!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
the fact that it takes 0 skill to win is what defeats it.

you respawn and **** is still half dead.

wow.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I saw that a while ago, but you guys have no idea how refreshing it is to see 5 or 6 posts in a row that agree with how overhyped that game was. It seems like anywhere I am someone ends up bringing it up and how "awesome" it is, and when I mention that I wasn't a fan I always get "WHAT!?!?!?!? You don't like Bioshock!?!?! WHYYYYYYY!?!?! IT'S SOOOO SWEEET!!!!" Then I have to sit there and defend myself for a good 4 hours becuase they won't leave me alone.

... I love you guys :D
Holy ****, I just realized that Phatslugga actually posted something. Welcome back dude!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****, I just realized that Phatslugga actually posted something. Welcome back dude!
Thanks a lot Cuc! I always try my best to drop in and check out whats going on, but time is always becoming more and more scarce these days.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the way he says "murder" and "murderous" (the image of Jason Vorhees is ****ing comedically perfect!). I laugh EVERY TIME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom