Before I retire from graphics...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Almost everyone has but we should drop it and stay on topic so the mods don't get mad :paper:

Best answers
I like quick sigs, and if they get good at the same time then they get lots of votes :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
USJtrunks, your wallpaper wasnt at all amazing...i said what I thought of it and if you make a post asking everybody to see it (not everyone will like it) your not the best, ive seen better, that was crap....simple put, half the people there just said "its cool" "nice" only because they were nice not all of them liked it and Im4 yo ass....small sigs with hardly anything on it is what i dont call 'skills'...I am not the best, but I will be...:tired:

and spitfire retire already, im tired of seeing the same sigs...sheesh.....cant you do sumthing new on a sig for a change?

Koroshiya

K
Originally posted by Style
USJtrunks, your wallpaper wasnt at all amazing...i said what I thought of it and if you make a post asking everybody to see it (not everyone will like it) your not the best, ive seen better, that was crap....simple put, half the people there just said "its cool" "nice" only because they were nice not all of them liked it and Im4 yo ass....small sigs with hardly anything on it is what i dont call 'skills'...I am not the best, but I will be...:tired:

and spitfire retire already, im tired of seeing the same sigs...sheesh.....cant you do sumthing new on a sig for a change?
if you made your sig 100% then its good

EDIT: you can make me a sig if you want spitfire, *tired*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sure I'll make you a sig and style, :O You disobeyed moderators rules

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Style, youve been asked not to continue with your harassment in this thread, yet you refused to comply, this is your SECOND warning, which of course, brings with it, a 2** week ban, you have noone to blame but yourself, If you continue in this manner, and refuse to heed friendly advice from the moderators, your next reward will be a permanent banning.

ATTENTION!

This type of statement is nothing but an inflamatory challenge, i dont want to see anyone rant about their heritage/beliefs/race, when its all said and done PPL, we are ALL nothing but humans, Race/Creed/Colour have no place here, we are ALL just fans

BACK TO TOPIC!

**Ahem**
**Read tha rulez Cheeseh!**
**Cucumba! :D**

*But i LIKE IT when you pop into my posts, so i mucked up on purpose.....err....yeah....thats it! ON PURPOSE :p *
Cheeseman :fight:

Best answers
Could I have one please? Anything with Goku,Vegeta or what ever will be fine. Do I need to PM you? anyway thanks!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a sig is supposed to be banner style not a wall paper. id rather have a small sig then one that u have to scroll to see

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
a sig is supposed to be banner style not a wall paper. id rather have a small sig then one that u have to scroll to see
So true

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realised, a sig is something from ur own, it's something to be proud of because u made it, that's why I threw my old sig (wich was imo a very good one) away and started with making sigs myself, ok I'm not a very good sig maker but atleast I 've done it myself

thanks for listening :)

grtz Naz

Retired
Best answers
light scream, they dont all come back ;) atleast i didnt. and small sigz are nice. mine is too big. but since i'm not making sigz.(just sometimes for sites and all). spit you are making nice sigz. too bad to see you go as a sigmaker. dont let style **** ya ;)

Best answers
make me one if you could but my name as shijing and the picture of cell if you could thanks buddy :)

Best answers
well if you think thats bad you should see mine...... trust me you do not i will just crank up the flaming+spam:cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Judge , your damn right , lil sigs ARE NICE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom