beams

Best answers
i dont like how the way the beams blow up in your face when ur close to an opponent. my idea is when u like shoot a 1 shot kill beam kamehameha when they die the beam goes thru them like the kamehhameha gohan did to cell

ex:goku does kamehameha on buu the whole beam goes thore buu and they disinigrate

cus i hate when ppl beam spamn and they hit a person then boom ppl who are near get caught the onyl explosion that can be is when the beam hits the grounf but whne it hits a person and its a 1 shot kill if not it just goes thru them they dotn disinigrate but if they have low hp then they disisnigrate>

what do u think?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i suppoooooose... but the m ppl will disintergrate others then use the beam to kill off somone else with the explosion

Best answers
:yes: :yes: :yes:

This is true! Beams dont explode on hit, they go right through the person if it kills them.You never see Goku do a kamehameha at someone, have it explode and be able to take down 1-4 people with it at the same time.

Beams should just go right through people, just like when Gohan won the PS against Cell. The kamehamehas didnt explode, they just kept on going and went off into space.

So yea, this would make it that beams could kill more then one person if they are in the pathway of the beam, but how is that different from now? It would be more balanced this way because then someone couldnt do Final Flash and have it kill 5+ people with it at the same time. Beams should only explode if they hit the boundaries of the map and the explosion should not be able to kill as many people as they can now. Just make it that beam explosions do like half the damage as the beam would have.

This would give ESF a more DBZ feel to it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea.

1 question: is it possible to disable the sky like a wall, it's not realistic when you hit the sky and it explode.
better do it like this-> when a beam/bomb/blast hits the sky, the beam/bomb/blast just disapear.

that's then better so when you miss someone, you don't explode the whole level(i did ones whit a big bang attack, oops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom