Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (WHY!!!!????)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
which gives me an idea
remmeber when goku trained in 100xG and his KHH was too weak to be beamed up...
the grave was too strong
what I say is that the beam up and down speed should be influenced by the grave...
(I think I just made a stupid suggestion but whataheck!)
After certain high gravity it just wont influence the beams cause it would be too much!!!
every beam would fall down instantly!
so this is how to balance this idea...

errrrmmmmm........ I think thats all!
and about the SV_GRAVITY like solution - since I have acceleration
in time I fall faster and faster
after some time of falling in very high maps
even in low gravities I will eventually fall faster then the beam!
thats all

Best answers
i like the idea of making beams move slower in higher grav
why not make them move a lil slower when going up and a lil faster when you shoot it too the ground
in some other dbz games you get an advantage for using beams when in air and disadvantage on the ground

Best answers
Same with this one. The disadvantage on the ground is that it normally blows up in your face.

Best answers
Speed increases with power, every time someones stronger then someone else, someone is also faster, as are thier ki attacks, unless thier toying with thier target. That ALWAYS happens in the show.

Also, when two people of equal strength are fighting, one often makes a VERY strong beam that moves very slowly, going for power over speed

So, basicly, going stricktly from the show, beams should get faster as you get stronger, but the more ki you put into the beam the slower it should go. this is kinda self balancing and i like the idea (it would need limits of course)

Best answers
well yeah i think they should fix that prob with beams blowing up when fired from the ground...
about gradea's suggestion: when your pl is way higher then ur opponents let's say for example u have 100mil when the other guys have bout 5mil, then a gen beam would be enough to blow them all up, if you charge a gen beam it gets very fast cause of the power but it wouldn't slow down much cause it consumes only 1/10th of ur kibar so you get an extremely fast mapnuking beam, don't think thats such a good idea.

Best answers
Right...
I know this has been DISAGREED
But i think this is still a good idea and this is how it should be done :

Only beams the character knows in first form e.g basic beam, masenko, kamehameha etc. should increase in speed. (and only a minor increase as suggested.)
So the new moves that are gained when transformed e.g vegeta's Final Flash should NOT increase in speed.

Why would this be a good idea? : at the moment the bonuses for transforming are health increase, pl increase, ki increase, and speed increase.
Which results in people using beams less because melee is faster, and thus making people harder to hit with just standard beam speed.

So this would actually be a good idea to think about esf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom