Beams exploding

Best answers
I think it would make the game more realistic if a very strong character could do more damage with a beam. This could work like this:
If a strong char (let's say pl = 10 000 000) hits a weaker char (about 1 000 000) with a beam the beam should not explode, but go on flying and pushing the weak guy in front of it doing constant damage to him (like it often happened in the shows). So it would be quite like blocking, just that the beam does not get that much slower, the defender takes damage, but loses no energy and the attacker is still able to controll the beam.
I hope you understand what I mean, since I'm not sure if this was all grammatically correct. I'll explain it later if necessary.

Best answers
good idea, your explenation is better then the one from the other guy :smile:

Best answers
Thanks, so I guess I won't have to explain it. I just noticed I should have posted a poll...

Best answers
Yeah, that would be kool I think... yeah I wonder what the animation would look like. (a guy hugging a beam) hmmm.... :)

Best answers
lol. This will be decided by the team.
Still I'd like to see some more feedback, so come on guys and use your keyboards!
Anyways I would really love to have this in. Especially because it makes you able to shoot at someone who is quite close to you

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i think if they block this shud happen when they runout of energy .... if you know what i mean

Best answers
great idea. and it should be possible to do hopefuly.

Best answers
yeah if they block and run out of energy it just damages them until they hit a wall rather than just exploding

i been using esf for sooooooooooooo long and only just started2 use the forums lol ironic :p

Best answers
I said this b4 on same post, but i find that beams shouldnt explode at all, just swallow up the opponent you aimed on and it just goes away pixel by pixel.

Would solve alot of things like beam spammer and so on, or if a beam explode dont make the explosion to big, cuz no char would want to blow up the map, on the series the would never do that cuz they would kill themselves aswel, and destroying the planet they fight on is a BAD idea.

SO disable explosions if ur hitting a person swallowing him in the beam, or if it hitted the map dont make it big, simple :] .

More realistic "Series" game and no more beam spammer naabs who cant melee.

2 :yes: for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom