BeamJumping

Best answers
Hey All.... i try Some of the BeamJumping and i found some Really Good things about it.... if You Use it and hit and enemy thay will be pushed by the beam and if thay then hit a wall will thay loss ALOT of Life..... TRY IT OUT!!! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, its pretty funny blasting a full kamehameha at someone swooping to you, and pushing off them, so they chase you and you push away, then you let go and you both get blown to oblivion :fight:

Best answers
lol, indeed. Its a very good technique to use against block spammrs. Go right into their face, charge a beam, push off them and then detonate at an appropriate distance. Boom!!!

Best answers
Some times it is also a Fast way To Travel.... and cheat..... i played with my brother yesteday and then i used a Beamjump on a wall when i had passed him i stoped and fired a kamehameha right in his face..... :)

Best answers
When U have Fired a beam.... Press and Hold [Space] then You Will Be pushed by The Beam!!! Good Luck and have fun!!! :D

Best answers
I could do that I just couldn't figure out why it's called beem jumping if the beam just pushes you away it has nothing in comman with jumping except it's thesame key:\

Best answers
errr....it pushes you at a quicker pace than flying with turbo,but it depends on the beam youre using(i think)

But anyway beamjumping with Final Flash....good stuff :)

Best answers
i beamjump with kame and then averyone does...once i had a ps beam jump...we both pressed space and we were both pushed back as well as my beam owned his so he died...haha ha

Best answers
Originally posted by X-iT_W0uN|)
I could do that I just couldn't figure out why it's called beem jumping if the beam just pushes you away it has nothing in comman with jumping except it's thesame key:\
If U do it into the Earth U Will Be Pushed Into the Sky with a Great Speed thad why it is called Beam Jumping Becourse it is a Great Jump and you Use the Beam a Jump Power.... Really Funny :) and it is a good Tactic Weapone....! If U can controle it right....! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom