Beam Timings and Such

Best answers
I feel that that beams should have the option to be released in almost a split second...

1) This would allow for quicker and potentially weaker beam atacks.

2) This could offset the constant use of melee.

In other words, people will will begin to use different strategies. I like to hit someone with melee and while they're charging back, try to hit them with a beam attack. The problem with this is that it's very difficult to hit them dead on and, if you do, it doesn't stop they're charge (unless they die, which is rare).

Because..

1) Is it just me or do means rarely hit?

2) Wouldn't a fast version of the kamehameha be nice?

Say, Gohan (heh) had his strong version on the secondary attack and short version on the primary.

-------------------

Piccolo's Guided scatter shot:

1) It makes more sense to me that when you use it when targeted on someone that these energy balls would collect arround the person.

2) Also, the balls should stop before the hit the edge of the screen.

This additions would make this attack useful since they don't target directly anyway. This would make their guided function more useful.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the only thing you brought up that hasn't been suggested before is making it like an arcade game, where beams fly out at the press of a button. This just isn't going to happen... using a beam as it is now efficiently when mixed with melee is a tactical effort. No need to make it a giant beam blowing festival of carnage every time someone got punched in the face.

Sierra... what were you trying to accomplish with that last post? If it was a warning, you're getting closer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm these ideas are heard and most are dumb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster, I ment the idea would get spammed. -.-

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Sonic Boyster, I ment the idea would get spammed. -.-
Well thanks for clearing that up, but you realized you should have pmed that, right?

Couple things:

A.) You might want to say a little more than *cough* spam *cough* in the future.
B.) You might want to wait until someone actually does, otherwise it's just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom