Beam tear

Best answers
Well, beams... in the movies and books, the beams sweeps the charcters with it and blows when it hits terrain... That would be cooler... And when you are inside a beam you should take damage per second... BURN UP. GETTING TEARED APPART...

Best answers
Deleted the other 3 threads, and the flames in them. Please only post your thread once :|

Best answers
So your talking about like when gohan killed cell how cell was inside the beam and was getting torn apart, am I right?

Best answers
no stupid he means that if a beam hits an unguarded player it should send him flying away on the beam like in the show

and i have already suggested a way more detail verson of this ages ago, and many other people have to, and they are probarly going to put it in verson 2 so stop asking

Best answers
plus this to the guy who posted this, you know how hard it would be to tear them apart, i mean this is the hl engine practical man be practical

Best answers
Hey mate I was only asking if that was what he meant, I know the Half life engine probably won't support that!

Best answers
well it would work as a Flamethrower Type of weapon.

Best answers
there is an enormous general tendency to repeat threads that have been suggested. Please take time to read all threads before posting or dont post at all.
You deserve many an insult that I wont say.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
you maen like them riding the beams like vegeta did on gokus spirit bomb?

that would be a decent idea but thas where BS cmoes in

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom