Beam Suggestion

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that beam maneuverability should be made stiffer. More specifically, signature beam attacks (Kamehameha Wave, Galic Gun, etcetera). As it stands now with the latest release, you can easily maneuver a fully-charged Kamehameha wave even going as far making it come back towards you.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i don't see that as a problem. Goku could turn his khh however he wanted and even in sharp angles.. and it's rly not that manuvareble like a genbeam

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda agree with MC on this.

The signiture moves should have a slight decrease in maneverability.

Best answers
sorry my english will be not that good its not my first language , i suggest then generic beam are not suppose too win again big beam in beam struggle and for now generic beam alway win . cuase big beam take to much ki

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That issue will be fixed in the next update. You are now able to convert Stamina to Ki once you run low on Ki.

Best answers
Well I'm just throwing this out there, as I don't know if this could be possible, but could you make it so that dramatically shifting the Beam target drains Ki? That way it'd act as a method of limiting how much you shifted it without actually restricting it.

Right now you just charge it and let'er rip, regardless of what's happening, and there's no consequence for it. If the enemy moves or comes after you, you'd now spend extra Ki to make up for using it at the wrong time.

This could allow other changes to Beam attacks as well, such as the speed it charges/travels and initial Ki costs. If you can't move the Ki attack around as much, you can afford it these bonuses to balance it out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom