Beam limitation

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the main problem with extremely large explosions is getting caught in the splash damage. I say have at a certain point in power, damage is only taken when they are physically in the explosion, splash damage only blowing people away. IT also takes longer for the explosion to recede as well, because in the show, anytime a big blast took place, the glow of the explosion stayed, but the characters near it, would only over their heads while debris blew by them.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
As i said i already tried that suggestion to have a max possible explosion range but people didnt like taht eather :S

Anyhow getting away from the servers average PL is easy since evry new player that joins lowers it. But with my idea the new player will lower the average PL + hell gain his PL faster than normaly if hes a beam spammer but the frags will stay limited cause he aint strong enough.

In other words you wont kill them but youll hurt them. This way you can spam at the start but youll have to work difrently when you are stronger.

But jea should be a svar cause people like and hate it XD

Well I like to play aganst Strong playes i Don't Know if U like this and I win agist Strong players If U R good You will play and Win if not just another victim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom