Beam Heads/Powerstruggles have own PL

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.

I think it would be good if you can get Info with your Scouter over an Attack.
And when the Attack is released it gets it own Scouter Info.

So when some peep looks at a KHH he sees in the scouter the PL of the Attack. Or you can use the scouter then to look at Powerstruggles and when you look at the 2 Beam Heads where are struggleing you can see the PL of that "BLOB" since the PS gets stronger every second.

Raditz said that over the KHH of Goku when he came to earth and over Piccolos attack. Long time ago -_-.

Its just an Minor thing but still i think it somehow would be an nice addition to ESF.
Maybe just an Single line on the Scouter where says the PL of the Attack would be enough.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attacks in the series never had their own powerlevel, so I dont see how this idea would fit into the gameplay very well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They did in a way, when Piccolo was charging the SBC, Raditz watched the powerlevel go up on his scouter. Seeing as scouters measure energy emissions, and ki-based attacks are energy emissions, it would pick them up too.

Great idea btw :yes:

Best answers
agreed^^^^^^
just hav something to add:
Your playing then all of a sudden u see this sb coming toward u the scouter says it has 2,500,000 and u have 2,300,000 wich means it's a one hit kill since it's stronger than u.
:D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh exactly like that it should be.

Cause some Attacks are not 1:1 with the Chars PL.

Best answers
clen said:
agreed^^^^^^
just hav something to add:
Your playing then all of a sudden u see this sb coming toward u the scouter says it has 2,500,000 and u have 2,300,000 wich means it's a one hit kill since it's stronger than u.
:D
that's kinda...... O_O
unbalanced.... cuz then u could just keep going for players with pl a lil lower than u for 1 hit kills ^.~

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hobomaster said:
that's kinda...... O_O
unbalanced.... cuz then u could just keep going for players with pl a lil lower than u for 1 hit kills ^.~
HOW can that idea unbalance anything ??
Its only a Scouter too see the PL of the Attack.

Above of your post he said that the Attack is stronger then the Char IT was just an Example with an 1 HIT Kill for the SB :rolleyes: .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's unbalanced think about ti , you have buu and a goku player in a ps , tey both just start6ed playying (and goku will ber pwned in the way he is now by buu in this example) having beams have there own source of ki would add more challenge but also unbalance the game , doesn't any1 think of mr.750,000 these days ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you read the idea.

There was NEVER an thing said about changing PL or something.

Cause most ideas are NOT 1:1 with the Chars Powerlevel.
My Idea is just to SHOW the PL of the Attack on the Scouter.
And that SB idea was only used for an Example so that one peep knows what for an PL the attack has where is coming.

Idea = Scouter shows the PL of the Attack nothing else-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jesus...how can it be unbalanced. There is no 'own source of ki' it's 'beams have their own powerlevel', and ki and powerlevel are not the same thing :rolleyes:

Powerlevel is the strength of the attack
The more ki you put into the attack, the higher it's powerlevel
The idea is to show the powerlevel of the attack, it doesn't change the attack in any way.

Best answers
this sounds like a farly good idea.
Spectators of a PS could be warned to get away from the explosion if the pl of the ps, is over the pl of the character watching.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
They did in a way, when Piccolo was charging the SBC, Raditz watched the powerlevel go up on his scouter. Seeing as scouters measure energy emissions, and ki-based attacks are energy emissions, it would pick them up too.

Great idea btw :yes:
:yes: Agreed. And very impressive Raven. Has someone been watching the beginning of the anime again? ;)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the energy attacks in es already had their own power level? FOr example, when u block a blast adn push it back, it has ur own ki in it, making it stronger than before, it's that echnically the powerlevel?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Has someone been watching the beginning of the anime again?
I have a problem...:cry:

And Chakra-X, attacks do have their own PL, we just can't see it. The idea is for the powerlevels to show up on the scouter if the aiming recticle goes over a beamhead or ball, even when they're in powerstruggles.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I have a problem...:cry:

And Chakra-X, attacks do have their own PL, we just can't see it. The idea is for the powerlevels to show up on the scouter if the aiming recticle goes over a beamhead or ball, even when they're in powerstruggles.
Its alright if you are addicted. I know I am! Hell, sometimes when Im alone I say " Ka-me-ha-me-ha" and do the hand motion thinking that maybe once I will shoot out energy. Has yet to happen but when it does, I'll tell you guys how I did it.

Man i would love to see the look some noob's face when he looks at a beam that SSJ3 goku, who spent like 5 minutes charging it, fires at him.

Noob: Why is Goku's power rising?
Noob: OMFGBBQSAUCEPWNED!!! That beam was his powerlevel!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm. Whats does that has to do with the Idea ?? o_O

Yeh the Attacks have their PL in the show, and i hope they have in ESF then to.
Cause when Goku and Piccolo charged their Attacks ,Raditz seen on his Scouter the PL growing.
Sure the Attacks PL should charge forever :p Maybe 25 % of the Chargers PL ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea, i believe this was suggested before and turned down though :(

But it'd be cool if they put it in. *thumbs up*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh and it also would be fun if PowerStruggle Balls get an Growing PL ,NOT in an heavy Devastating Form but still noticeable.
So you look with you Scouter at an PS Balls and actually see how strong it is, cause ATM you just can quess how strong that PS Ball is, since its getting stronger every sec. too

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I like the idea, i believe this was suggested before and turned down though :(

But it'd be cool if they put it in. *thumbs up*
Tell me about it. They said it was to much work when i suggested it.

Anyhow i like it and me hopes you have more luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom