Beam and Ball Speed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the beams and the energy balls in ESF could use a speed upgrade. Example is, if their speeds are set at 50 right now, then they should be at 65. Its a noticable speed difference but it doesn't make things get too crazy.

Also, I think that beam struggling should be faster. Right now, the two beams move slow. I feel that the beams should move much faster so it actually requires both skill and luck to win a beam struggle. Also might make them alot more interesting when you can see the little ball move closer and closer to you.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I think the beams and the energy balls in ESF could use a speed upgrade. Example is, if their speeds are set at 50 right now, then they should be at 65. Its a noticable speed difference but it doesn't make things get too crazy.

Also, I think that beam struggling should be faster. Right now, the two beams move slow. I feel that the beams should move much faster so it actually requires both skill and luck to win a beam struggle. Also might make them alot more interesting when you can see the little ball move closer and closer to you.
/me points to ESF 1.3 for teh struggle part ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom