Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike Release Date

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The wait is soon over - the future of infantry warfare is almost upon us. Today it's exactly one week until we release Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike. The game will be available on EA Link for download and play on March 8.

Those of you who have already bought the booster pack are able to pre-load Northern Strike starting today, March 1, as already confirmed after the pre-order. Prepare for the close-quarter combat that awaits in Battlefield 2142: Northern Strike by having the game ready for launch at the exact time of the official release.
Source: http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf/BF2142_News_030107.aspx

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was part of the beta test, it's alright, but it's nothing huge to add to 2142's lacking infantry action. It's far too hard to kill vehicles early on, and when you get the unlocks running around waiting for vehicles is kinda silly when you could use the better fighting kits.

The new maps were awesome though.

Best answers
I haven't really got into 2142... I still prefer BF2's modern feel than futuristic. I just think EA's support for it blows.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't understand... So everyone on the internet is able to download the game? Or what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom