Battlefield 2142 Beta

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
FilePlanet can bite me.

lol, I actually laughed at that one.

What is Battlefield 2142...? A mod for "future" style battles...? Or is it a real game by EAGames?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's another addition to the Battlefield series, just that this one takes place in the future as opposed to the past three Battlefield titles (excluding the expansions and booster packs) that took place in the past/present.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No new engine = no money from me.

And yeah, **** fileplanet. Bunch of sellouts.

Best answers
Ill play it and post pics as always, and my impressions, been a subscriber for a few years, not to bad to have the perks of ign access arcade among many other things for a few bucks a month =).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say its especially impressive. A mod could have done the same stuff, though I don't know about the shields, missile silos and giant capital ships. Meh, I'll have to play it at someone's house to make a final judgement on it.

Best answers
frsrblch said:
FilePlanet can bite me.

LOL that was really funny! and i think i'll wait for the demo also. although i am looking forward to Quake Wars.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now show me a video of it running on a low-spec machine.

If they haven't optimized the game engine, its not worth my time or yours.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta registration is open over at FilePlanet, remember, you need to be a FilePlanet subscriber in order to download the beta.

Best answers
I got into it, when i got it working it was awesome plain and simple, due to NDA i can't tell you more then what you already know, but i will say before your kit upgrades, the battle walkers are f'ing overpowered.

Little tid bit of useless and funny info, they gave the 2142 version of the blackhawk a horn -_-.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw some videos but it's obviously running on a beast machine. Too bad. It looks cool, but it's still the same old crap. It won't run for **** for me anyhow.

Best answers
Actually i have seen it running on low graphics, alot of the people i play with in the beta have ****ty machines geforce 5000's not 5000 but in the 5000, it plays remarkably well, and the explosion are finally done RIGHT.

No more poof, when something explodes you know it explodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom