Battle To the Limits - Got to see this dbz fans..new human dbz

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
:\

I didn't mean to annoy you, I was just referring to the fact that he didn't go to look at his friends or anything.. :(

Best answers
A DBZ Character nows when someone is dead... (they can sense the power within someone.. if they sense no power it means there dead) :)

Maybe he sense there power has gone, Well they were shot at close range with a energy ball with the intent to kill :D

I would have gone Jackie Chan style on his ass :devgrin:

Come on everyone should know that DBZ Fact

Anyway i'm off to bed got work tomorrow but i'm off all weekend so PM me Ic0nZ

Best answers
i love this ****in movie, heheh, do more!!!! OH YEA BTW silenty, u dont need to ask for opinions, that's why they're called "opinions" :)

Best answers
yo engar, i wasn't talking to you..but Xsilent..hehe i thought he was 1m4 bla bla bla
hmm nm ..you will see in next ep
(silent sorry..i thought you offended me)

hmm rene..i was about to do that thing do..rofl
you and morrone know what we want hehehe

and more for sureee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im4, I doubt you and your friends can fight like that. No, I guarantee it
y would i want to fight like that? in movies you dont need to know how to fight aslong as u can have good corriagraphy(sp?). if u r ganna have a fight seen u gatta make it look good with acrobatics.

ex: guys grabs him from behind he flips him and the guy being flipped then throws his legs over so he he doesnt fall but instead lands on his feet.

ex: guy runs towards oppenent kick, oppent grabs foot and pushes up this then sets in motion a backflip in which the person gets sent into a backflip, then the oppenet gets kicked in the chin.

ex: guy kick, oppenent grabs leg, guy then jumps and kicks openent in back of the head with other leg.

all it takes is a little athletisism. just remember no one nowadays wants to see a straight fight in movies, they want to see some flash. if u cant do it on the ground thats where the trampaline comes in. like the guy does a arial over the dude, that would be dope.

or basically if u want people to really like your fighting, just throw in alot of capoera(sp?)

morrone ive noticed u have like a tree branch up your ass when someone has a difference in oppinion, u might wanna get that removed.

Best answers
1m4, no I just hate when people bash others for no direct reason. People work hard and the appreciation is pathetic. His friends and him worked hard ont hat movie and he set up the coreagraphy and I'd have to say it was very well done. Most of the point you made were valid but saying the only part you liked was the break dancing then you obviously dont like dbz, like rene said.

You might think that I have a stick up my ass becuz you often bash other people's work and I'm often there to defend them. I'm not telling you to like the movie but if you didn't like the DBZ theme then you shouldnt have even watched it.

Btw Iconz, what he meant was how the good guy was so happy for killiing the bad guy eventhough his friends were dead or badly hurt. Eventhough from the teleporting sound I think the bad guy got away ; ).

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the movie was 100% fantastic. I was laughing so hard.

Great job. And I look forward to seeing more in the future.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did i ever say i didnt like the DBZ theme? no, just because i dont like dbz doesnt mean i didnt like dragon ball, and im also a fan of the energy blasts, and exactly y should i praise something that isnt worth praise? and the break dancing was cool. if u would like ebtter reasons y i didnt like it ill tell u exactly y. the fighting was very slow and un exciting, the voice overs were late and very monotone. i think it could have been done better with better fight sequences. by the way a bash nothin i speak my mind, if somethin is good ill say its good if something is god awful ill say that too, and if something reminds me of a bad power ranger episode i will say that. and plz name the peoples work ive bashed? if u mean in the artwork section, well thats kinda what they are asking for. they are never going to know whats wrong with something if all they hear is "wow thats great, u should like not a change a thing even if there are huge things wrong with it"

if u dont want people to express their opinions on it then dont post it simple as that.

Best answers
Well, we don't really want the fights as fast as dbz..we like it tof ight on our own speed to see what we can do..and maybe some part will be speed u ..
1m4 bla, thanks for you comments etc...i now know what you like and i might put somehting like that in it..k? AND even if you have good cheografie ..the movie will not become cool ..you need a whole lot more..and that's what you don't know...now enough BS.

thanks Evil_trunks

Best answers
Ill add Sifu minh to it :D, How about making a new one where some guy WITHOUT powers suddenly just gets em for some reason and.. Yeah you can go on from there :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Froggo
Ill add Sifu minh to it :D, How about making a new one where some guy WITHOUT powers suddenly just gets em for some reason and.. Yeah you can go on from there :D
Like Hercule/Mr Satan in DBZ :D

Best answers
Mr. Satan suddenly getting Massive ki powers and a Power level of 40 mil... God that would own :D

Best answers
Hercule/Mr Satan could have used power, if he bothered to shut up and listen to Goku/Pan/Videl/Gohan and the others and learnt how to control it, like Teenager Gohan did with Videl... but as with Hercule/Mr Satan he thinks he is the strongest figther in the world ... well until the end of DBZ and all throught DBGT when he knows Goku/Vegeta are very powerful

Best answers
wow that looks cool! im going to download more of these, they are funny as! I agree with whoever said you get 10/10 for spirit :D:D:D

Best answers
It would be nice if ou explained why instead of just bashing him.

Best answers
N00BLETS don't know how to explain thats why they say "god that sucked" or "i could do better" its because don't know now how to respect other peoples work.. mainly because its better then what they could ever do in there life time. So they bash it

Best answers
woohja thanks alot..
And hey that thing of getting powers all of a sudden is a pretty good thing:)
but ya know...first the next ep hehehe(Battle beyond the limits)!
thanks for the comments i will work on things etc etc!

-blackjezus-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom