Battle To the Limits - Got to see this dbz fans..new human dbz

Best answers
thats why i said IF. No ones asking you to read between, beyond, or through the lines. Just read the lines....

Best answers
I like how you make big deals out of Every small thing, get back on topic...

You guys like, need to do better, with the beams and uhh such

Best answers
OMG!!!! roflll....haha morrone = the bomb!
Morrone, have you got cool..sounds for dbz?
i see something about sound etc in your sig:D

we will make better beams..but they got worse becus of the
reducing of size
hihi

Best answers
Originally posted by XsilentlyXdiesX
You kids have like, to much times on your hands...
Originally posted by Ic0nZ
That's why we are kids right:D
Kids = have no jobs, only homework and school.. so they have alot of time on there hands. Instead of sitting in there rooms making models/skins these talented guys go out and do something creative. They make there own DBZ vid starring themselves.
Thats takes more guts and skill then sitting down behind a monitor making models.. where is the guts in showing someone what you can do (apart from a picture and then you download it and play with it)

That is what he means by "Thats why we are kids"
I can't make models or skin, my talent is in Artwork (drawing with a pencil) I do work i have a full time job. 9 till 5 so i have less time then i did have doing my drawings and learning new things. I think its a great idea that Ic0nZ is doing, its something he and his friends enjoy from what you can see, and it is building skills which he can use for when he wants to get a job. Same with kids that sit on there butts in there rooms all days, they are gaining more and more computer skills and if they models and skin they are gaining more skills in that area, which will result in some day if they wish getting a job in the gaming section of the computer industry :)

Well i think i've typed too long i'm going to watch some dumbass in "What were they thinking" and watch people break bones and knock themselves out :D

Ic0nZ when you said about helping out with the sounds, which area do you mean.. Vocal/Effects/Music?

Best answers
I can make models and skins to:D:D
here some old models www.ic0nz.tk hehe

man you people here really know how to talk
SSJ_rene = the bomb 2 :D

i mean all sounds:)
your name will be listed in credits and what you want in it..(im dutch btw don't mind my ****ty english)

Best answers
Well i've never really done any sounds, but i've been told i have a very deep voice and its scary ... maybe this is true, but you can't tell what you sound like to yourself, so you reply on other people to it :)

Message me some text to say in PM and i'll record it and pass it onto you via email :D if that would help... will sound ei: music/effect shouldn't be hard to find and add into the little movies, just need to get the right music for the right setting, little you would need different music for say 1on1, and for a 2on1, etc etc... makes it more indepth and gets the viewer more into the movie

Best answers
Heh and while watching the movie I was concidering redoing the sounds myself. I dont know I'm just an amateur who steals sounds from the series but I just might try it this weekend. I'll try redoing all the sounds of this movie. Whether it sounds good or not It'll be a lot of fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only cool part of that movie was when the dude did the breakin moves, other than that it was a bunch of fruits playing power rangers. the voice overs were very bad, and the fighting moves were just as bad. u guys should have had like a mini trampaline so u could get some height when jumping so it would look more like dbz. also if u wanted to make it like dbz u should have made them talk for 4 days and then throw one punch and have then talk for 5 days, and then have them kill the bad guy with one disappointing hit.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
How does this make sense? I cant comprehend your logic in this statement. With a little bit of their spare time these guys showoff their kung fu skills with a little touch of dbz. Some people using a little bit of their spare time create custom models and maps of dbz video games such as ESF. Do those kids also have too much time on their hands? Making an entertaining kung-fu movie seems more constructive than a 3d model or map if you ask me. I'm impressed.

Very well put statement, Morrone.

Best answers
seems to me your not that into DBZ 1m4 0wn y0 455.
I agree on a few points, the Voices overs where bad and can be better done, with more practice. The fighting was good, better then someone with no fighting experience, can you imagine that.. they would be slapping each other instead of using a basic form of fighting skills.

The trampaline idea is good, i hope they take that in and use it, because it will look good in some areas of the movie (but not using it in every shot) The breakin move was nice, also used in fighting styles to get back to there feet in a fast motion while defending themselves with there feet :) And it looks good when done correctly :D

Best answers
Im4, I doubt you and your friends can fight like that. No, I guarantee it.

What I would like to see in the next movie is zanzoken fighting. Where the characters are moving so fast that you only see one frame of each fight at a time. Like a freeze frame of the fight, then the characters disappear and reappear at a different section of the battlefield then another freeze frame, and the cycle continues really really fast. Grant it, it would be hard to pull off. But I think you have acquired the skills in your previous videos to pull it off :).

Best answers
SSj_rene thanks, and i will Pm you and talk to you about it
Good you liked it fornox
Morrone..if you do so..can you send me the sounds only then i will put it on the movie and bring a special soundpack out..
with credits ofcourse:):) would be fun!
ima own you --- : Yes....OfCourse.."-___________-"

rene hehe yes it does..but we had no time do it over..because
with had to go to kung fu lesson and i want to finish it hehe

Thanks for any other comments

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The statements put by Morrone and SSj Rene, were very true. That guy puts alot of hard work into it. It's almost like telling Steven spielberg he has too much time on his hands. I watched the movie, it was pretty good, alot better than his earlier ones. The effects are very good, Prolly sumthing most of the insulters would never be able to do.

1-10
I give the movie a 10:yes:

Best answers
Morrone that is pretty easy to do. Just need to get the fight moves set for each freeze frame and the effect/sounds will be easy to get for it, I would say if possible when you see this happening in the DBZ Series you see the flash of energy coming out from the area where they hit each other.. Should be easy to make like the energy balls but a faster effect and doesn't have to be a soild colour.

But i would agree that it would be nice to see in maybe a good fighting scene. Not sure if this can be done with some of the movie making programs, but try and get a Power Struggle with the beams, which should be fun or maybe a Melee Struggle, but its up to the movie creator and the (actors) what they wish to do.. viewer feedback is good in many ways.. showing errors and way to improve and information on what they can add to make it more existing :D

Best answers
MAANNNN! morrone we were about to do that man hahaha you know..we are transforming...to
i will get afro hair mwuhauahua....but like trunks:D...and do that zanzoken thing
The new movies name = Battle BEYOND the limits hehe get it:)
in that movie this all will be explained..well you just have to wait
add my if you have any questions or what ever [email protected]

legionz THAAAAAAAAAAAANk you!

yes yes yes give me feedback on what to do..to make the new movie better etc!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
What can I say, I really liked it! :D
It was fun, pretty cool and had people beating the crap out of each other.

Granted the hero skipped off in the end in spite of the fact that both of his friends were either severely injured or dead, but thats just a minor problem. :)

Worth the download, thanks for that.

Best answers
hehe no problem man...thank you!
what does this means : "Granted the hero skipped off in the end in spite of the fact that both of his friends were either severely injured or dead, but thats just a minor problem"
can you explain that

Best answers
what is the "SKIPPING"part
Going away?...well don't talk to fast..have you seen what come next? now did you?
NO
so you don't know if i walk away go home and zip some juice
or......--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom