Battle of the Millennium

Best answers
anyone ever play it?

I think it is one of the best mods around (ESF is the best and than TFC) it has a very star studded line up with Super Man, Spider Man, Mega Man, Batman, Goku, Spawn and, I think more in later releces like Storm (from X-Men)

here is there main site http://members.tripod.com/botmhlmod/

Best answers
Ah, BOTM, a mod ESF's own PCJoe has come from. Hey, the page you referenced has a nice picture with a link to the *new* homepage:

BOTM

Yeah that mod's pretty fun, and some of the levels are neat, but it's way too buggy to be a fair fight kind of thing. I'm saying it's fun, but it's not a serious "test your skills against the other person" sort of thing. Also, work for it is going slow, because the BOTM team has real problems keeping a coder. :S

Anyway, it's worth a quick game or two if you can find decent people to play with (i.e. people who don't abuse the bugs). And web slining is fun. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
web slinging is crapy and unrealistic... i mean spidey swings not shoots to one location :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You can only get so much from a half-life mod....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is darktooth from BOTM too>?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
everyone stolen :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i thought they stoped making this mod :S

Best answers
nope it went into hideing for a while than 3.0 came out and it is getting prase from many "big" sites and mags I play it, it is very fun and yea very very good maps but yea the mod a "a bit" buggy but nothing that bothers me :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres gonna be a new version sometime thats supost to be alot cooler with spidey wall crawling and real webswinging and tons of more stuff

Best answers
Yes, that's true. Spiderman is supposed to have a webslinging mode you turn on, and be able to stick to walls.

Also, fall damage will be removed, so you don't have to bother shooting your webbing into the ground all the time to stop. (Shooting the ground lets you web down gently, resulting in almost no or almost no fall damage.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom