Battle of the Millennium

Master Asia

M
Good fight, im practicing melee with more teleport now ;)

Also i hate running out of ki while i go into a tp frenzy :cry:

I always see people tp around madly and charge up at the same time, i hate that :\

Best answers
GrOOvy NO WAY!!!

man u fast / accurate, though broly is too...
rofl gotta train more!

Best answers
HOLY SWEET MERCEFULL JESU CRHIST ON A TOASTY F*CKEN BAGEL BUN? WHAT IN HEAVENS ALL MIGHY WAS THAT?? THAT WAS SOME CRAAAAAZY **** HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO **** THAT FAST AND ACTUALY KEEP TRACK OF ONE ANOTHER??? You my freind are now my demi-god... i hail you that was some sick ****. I just got one question do you use your own button config? if so what is it or do you use the default key settings??? Hopin for a reply...

You so craaaaazy i think u wanna have mah baaaby
Peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Practice.. that's all you can do..

I felt that way the first time I installed ESF

Now.. I do it

Best answers
lol i feel like im the **** now (not really) I fought brolli a couple of days ago one on one and guess what I KILLED HIM 6 TIMES (not in a row) but he has like 20 i had 6!!! YAY.

Best answers
heh without any screenshot no one can believe you :]

Best answers
ahem Sephiroth_Renzo,do this

unzip the .dem in your ef folder,then load up ESF

Console
playdemo <demo name here,without brackets>

and when it loads,type thirdperson

And I can tell by your responses that this is a damn good replay,but due to the fact that my pc wont run esf,let alone HL(yes HL) I cant see it,luckily,there are cyber cafes :)

when I do get to see it,which will be friday,Ill edit this post to actually post comments

but having Kak as leader....blah,I remember seeing him before and killing him,but he already had a 130-28 score when I entered,but I killed him and Ken nonetheless with 200+ ping a few times,they were busy killin each other but I manage to have some duels with them,had the greates time in my gaming life back then....

EDIT : Hope I dont get flamed for posting in a 2day old topic ^^; I followed this through a link someone made and thought it was recent,what a mistake ^^;

Best answers
*bows down* omg groovy, that fight was da bomb:D A little while ago our clan fought the elite of the |::Z::| clan, and we got raped (100 to 1)... But lets just say that they must have not been fighting their best, cuz they werent movin anything like that. GJ!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
groovy im dissapointed at that last clan match ....

wheres some more fights of the century ?

my crits are always the best cuz they dont go
OMG YOURE GOD!! and i actually give tips/comments concerning the fight heheh :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey grOOvy, maybe we can do a demo as well? Maybe we can organize a movie for all these peeps. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RaVe said:
*cough*

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26024

read a bit then post :)

BTW,grOOvy,I suggest you make a demo of you against someone good,or someone good against someone good for that matter :)

I need some demos to look at,I need to check some of my strategies soon
bi0 is as good as they come...
they are both top fighters... they have theire good days and bad ones... groovy didnt stay alive the whole fight... he just didnt post any demos of him losing... :S

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Rave:
Um, Someone good? Bio is the best you can fight... what better do you want?!

@Gohan:
I did die in the second demo, I recorded the first 3 demo's, lost in 1, won in 2. And posted 2: 1 in which I died, and 1 in which I won. Kapish?

And DO NOT talk about who is good or not good in this thread, if you do so, this thread will lead to the same fate as many others of that sort have been gone into. Back on topic, please.

MaX

Best answers
linky winky dont worky worky.....sounds kewl tho. FIX FIX FIX IT PLEASE........WAHHHHH :cry: ...

Best answers
oh...... gosh!!! :D
Where do you peeps fight????!!!..

grah!!!!!!!

need... to... fight... worthy.. players!!!

*collapses*

*~*~*
i can't believe it! finally, some worthy peeps to fight!

(sorry, I ain't bragging! its true.. problem is.. i only got 56k.. :( )

groovy and bio are in my ppl. to beat list! :p

quartz, why are you overreacting you ask? because I get this wierd sensation whenever I fight players worth fighting.. (I LOVE comparing skill and fighting rivals..) trust me, I am not a force to be reckoned w/!! (wait.. was that right? :p) hehe, but that's for you guys to find out, right? can't just say i'm good if i don't prove it I always say..

*readies some demos..*

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok .... after seeing that... i realized that i will always be a better mapper then player ^_^
man, that was really fast ... heh .. with my pings... no way to fight this way...

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
ok .... after seeing that... i realized that i will always be a better mapper then player ^_^
man, that was really fast ... heh .. with my pings... no way to fight this way...
i feel so noobish after watching that, its hard to keep up with all the fast paced action :yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom