Batman V. Superman: Dawn Of Justice for 2016

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMG!!! 2 years for that movie? dude... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/ you gotta check this out. Like, I don't know why they have to make that movie. Superman does not want to choose a fight against Batman or Batman does not choose a fight against Superman (well yeah only if they're jealous) Only if they're sick of each other...

So what's the point? what's the point of super heroes going against super heroes?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize that it might not be an actual fight between them. They could also have them going after the same enemy in a "who ever gets him first wins" style.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You do realize that it might not be an actual fight between them. They could also have them going after the same enemy in a "who ever gets him first wins" style.
Such naive

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what's the point? what's the point of super heroes going against super heroes?
Batman wrecking Superman is awesome, that's the point.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Superman was deliberately made to be so over-encompassing, even including other characters is pointless, and for this reason I have found him the least likeable of likeable characters. Like Seinfeld once pointed out, you don't need a Justice League when Superman can do it all at the behest of the next lazy writer. TBH I'd rather see The Tick VS Batman.

Best answers
when you hear strange sound in the night you know
Yep Batman vs Superman... neverliked the guy in blue pyjamas... he's wearing pants on the outside.
Superman is so overpowering there has to be obvious kryptonite twist otherwise he can just destroy anyone.

I was also never a fan of crossovers especially when comic like a batman(low-to-no superpowers) has well defined word crossing it with jolly-o world of superman (bare-hand asteroid stopping level of super powers) is that one step too far.

Discord Member
Best answers
from what i've read they are going off the "The Dark Knight Returns" story line. Which in fact is a pretty bad ass fight. but i'm sure it'll be tweaked a bit in the movie.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
from what i've read they are going off the "The Dark Knight Returns" story line. Which in fact is a pretty bad ass fight. but i'm sure it'll be tweaked a bit in the movie.
Nobody wants to see Ben Affleck kick superman's ass, although I would like to see Batman do that.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do wonder if after this movie there will be a JLA Movie.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who needs Batman?

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Holy ****, that was amazing. Thank you for opening my eyes to such greatness.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Looks like Alfred's been eating his Wheaties.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Indeed "that PR guy" :)

That is from Injustice gods among us comic based on the video game.

Big recommendation: download from youtube the Injustice gods among us walkthrough(around 1:50 hours). It is basically a whole movie of Justice League in CGI, all the 1:50 hours of it. Go enjoy another DC justice league movie!

Best answers
^ I agree, i enjoyed that game alot...hope new they're working on series :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom