Batman: Arkham Knight

Best answers
I think a cool mechanic would be if deathstroke and deadshot were in a sense hunting you down throughout the game. For example, what if throughout numerous points in the game deathstroke would attack you, and you would have to fend him off until you got the skills later on in the game to beat him. And what if you also had to solve deadshot's crime scenes with unfinished tech, so you couldn't find him until you reached the end of the game.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think a cool mechanic would be if deathstroke and deadshot were in a sense hunting you down throughout the game. For example, what if throughout numerous points in the game deathstroke would attack you, and you would have to fend him off until you got the skills later on in the game to beat him. And what if you also had to solve deadshot's crime scenes with unfinished tech, so you couldn't find him until you reached the end of the game.
Youre right, Warner Bros. always doing shit half assed like casting Ben Affleck as Batman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. They should outsource their movies, ******* retards.

Best answers
By the way, how improved do you guys predict Arkham Knight to be when it comes to graphics and overall compared with the others?I am asking this because I heard that ps3 and xbox 360 can't handle the game(which is why it's next gen only),and will this affect pc in the same way?I am really starting to worry that my laptop won't be able to run it....I was barely able to play origins on medium settings with occasional lag here and there.What do you guys think?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
By the way, how improved do you guys predict Arkham Knight to be when it comes to graphics and overall compared with the others?I am asking this because I heard that ps3 and xbox 360 can't handle the game(which is why it's next gen only),and will this affect pc in the same way?I am really starting to worry that my laptop won't be able to run it....I was barely able to play origins on medium settings with occasional lag here and there.What do you guys think?
Didn't origins had the same visual quality as the previous Asylum and City?

Best answers
More or less between city and origins.But between asylum and city there were improvement in that department.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knight is going to be a true next gen game. That means that while there will be scaling down for slightly older PCs, it won't be as much as it would've been if they were making it for X360 and PS3 as well. Old tech isn't going to cut it. And to be honest, if you really want to technically innovate in a game right now, you are going to have to leave older machines behind. It will only hold you back.

Am planning on upgrading my PC just to be ready for Witcher 3, Knight, and other such true next gens.

Best answers
I see.So one last question.As I said I have a laptop.Can I upgrade it with new processor video card and so on, or will I have to buy a new one?Is it possible to upgrade a laptop?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see.So one last question.As I said I have a laptop.Can I upgrade it with new processor video card and so on, or will I have to buy a new one?Is it possible to upgrade a laptop?
Its possible. Buts bloody expensive. Usually its a lot cheaper to just buy a new laptop than to try and upgrade the old one. Its not a PC so its hardware is kinda specialized for low poer consumption. And specialized also means more expensive.

Best answers
Its possible. Buts bloody expensive. Usually its a lot cheaper to just buy a new laptop than to try and upgrade the old one. Its not a PC so its hardware is kinda specialized for low poer consumption. And specialized also means more expensive.
Thank you.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most laptops only allow you to upgrade the RAM and nothing else. Those that do allow you to upgrade other stuff are damn expensive. So if your lifestyle requires a laptop instead of a desktop, buying a new one would be better yet expensive option.

Best answers
Most laptops only allow you to upgrade the RAM and nothing else. Those that do allow you to upgrade other stuff are damn expensive. So if your lifestyle requires a laptop instead of a desktop, buying a new one would be better yet expensive option.
I don't need more RAM.And if it's that expensive then I'll have to buy a new one.Guess it is for the best.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Just keep your laptop and build a Desktop too instead of buying another laptop or selling your current one :)

Best answers
The new batman is supposed to have and advanced cloth physics engine, but nevertheless it will still run on unreal, which keep in mind, is a decade old. So depending on how good your laptop is, you might be able to run it.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be a heavily modified Unreal Engine. So unless you are planning on playing on all low settings, an upgrade would be needed.

What is a desktop?A new platform that is built within or what?Could you elaborate please?
A desktop is just your normal computer. Building a PC for gaming is cheaper than getting a gaming laptop.

Best answers
The real batman would understand.
Guess not even the real Batman knows all the synonyms for pc..:p;)

--- edit ---

It will be a heavily modified Unreal Engine. So unless you are planning on playing on all low settings, an upgrade would be needed.

A desktop is just your normal computer. Building a PC for gaming is cheaper than getting a gaming laptop.
I had no idea that there are multiple meanings to desktop,and that it means pc.Live and learn I guess.But I can't buy a pc seeing how I am a student and I live in a dorm with other people.And when I would eventually have to move out it is just carry it again..to much hassle.
My laptop is pretty decent considering that I can play Arkham City almost maxed and origins above medium, but I highly doubt that I will be able to play Arkham Knight.So I think that a new laptop will be for the best.I will wait until the system requirement are shown for the game and make sure that I meet them first, and if not, new one it is.
Thank you all for the info.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess not even the real Batman knows all the synonyms for pc..:p;)

--- edit ---

I had no idea that there are multiple meanings to desktop,and that it means pc.Live and learn I guess.But I can't buy a pc seeing how I am a student and I live in a dorm with other people.And when I would eventually have to move out it is just carry it again..to much hassle.
My laptop is pretty decent considering that I can play Arkham City almost maxed and origins above medium, but I highly doubt that I will be able to play Arkham Knight.So I think that a new laptop will be for the best.I will wait until the system requirement are shown for the game and make sure that I meet them first, and if not, new one it is.
Thank you all for the info.
Desktop is a sub group of personal computers (PC).

Its named like that because you usually have it on a desk. Hence desktop. Laptops are the other sub group and reffer to the possibility of using them while they are in your lap, so laptop. But they are both regarded as PC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom