Balance vs Realism

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've seen somewhere that you've to be in the other life to get ssj3, that's wy vegeta never could transform in ssj3 and guku does.

a nother thing, vegeta will never train with goku, only in the timechamber and space ship.
the only one he would train with is trunks but thats all, he doen't train with goku to hide some new tricks to beat goku in the ground.
that's fate, the only reason that vegeta don't want goku die is becours he just want to let goku know who realy is the strongest, and that is wy he alway's trains, to surpase goku's strengt, speed and power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to be in other world but it's alot easier to control your SSJ powers in other world.

Best answers
True..If that had to be SSJ3 Gotenks would never appear...so i disagree Niobe
And i agree that Vegeta would never end till he would surpass Goku...although he admits that Goku is better in Kid Buu Saga...there he stops he's persuit of surpassing Goku..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gotenks is an fusion, that works difrent then a one stand men.

Best answers
Still i dont think you have got to die to become SSJ3...how would previous saiyans reach SSJ3 or SSJ4 then?

Since they knew that there were Saiyans before them reachin those high levels..those saiyans of thousands years ago wouldnt have the ability to return to life...I would seem very unlikly..

Best answers
guys- this is WAY(!!) off topic. lets end this with the truth. goku is stronger than vegeta, vegeta is a great warrior but he cant go ssj3 cause he is not strong enough. and yes - he knew how! he said it himself that he saw goku transform. meaning...he heard the explaination he gave to goten and trunks. so vegeta is just not as strong as goku.

there is no point to continue this conversation here. if u want open a thread at the OFF TOPIC cause i dont want this thread to be closed by the mods... :-/

ON TOPIC: esf is balanced and realistic. but its based on balanced. its realistic cause every1 transform according to the show. gohan can transform at a young age so he can transform at a low PL in the game. so can trunks... for vegeta it took a bit longer so he's the hardest after krilling (imo...). and so on and so on... the game is as realistic as it can be because it HAS to be balanced!!

this of counter strike. if you gave the CT's a grenade launcher and the T's only a knife(!!!), would that be fair?? its kinda realistic in many cases but it has to be balanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Balanced. There is no way to make it true to the show and playable. The best the team can do is give them attacks that they used on the show.
That's all I wanted to hear :)

(P.S please don't mention CS in this thread ever, it has no place here >:[)

Best answers
first of all this:

Balanced. There is no way to make it true to the show and playable. The best the team can do is give them attacks that they used on the show.
is bull****! it is true to the show. not 100% but it is..

and Y dont u want me to mention CS ever again? Y doesnt it a place here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's both, but the team puts balance over Truth to the show. Balance is more important when it comes to a game.

Best answers
at last!! some1 that knows what im talking about!! thank you Phatslugga!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only things true to the show are the forms and attacks, and the attacks are inaccurate because they were used differently on the show with the exception of a couple like generic beams and blasts. The truth is you can't make the melee like the melee on the show because we aren't all martial artists that move at light speed, and you can't put beams like they were on the show because people don't sit still and get hit, and you can't put power levels like they were on the show because everyone would choose Goku, and you can't put hit points like they were on the show because matches would go for hours. So what kin'ya do? You can do what the team did and make a fun, mostly(!) balanced game that uses the characters and attacks we liked from the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom