Bad Religion

Do you like Bad Religion?

• Well... Hella ya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There not good at all so... No... Let them Die already

• Hmmm I haven't heard of them can you recomend a song? Why yes I can! Get New America

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another poll ya... I like Bad Religion an 80's band that is still great today IMO.

So same as the P.O.D. poll same drill
and stuff...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try the band "Anti-flag"

if your into punk-ish rock against religion and the united states.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok cool. But theren ot against America :p the song New America is a good song aobut a better america

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't mean to make this post political but i don't like all these Patriotic Commercials and Programs.

Propaganda is not on my personal list of being a nation. its just a marketing scheme and NO ONE walks up to a cop and hugs them (unless their in New York)

which is understandable, they went through a lot and I think the more we become sucked up in this whole American Flag on T-shirts, Bumper Stickers and Decals, and everywhere else. the more were gonna become facists toward other nations.

we might eventually close our borders from immigration ya know? of course im not like this but some people are.

edit: if i just confused the hell out of you, watch the end of jerry springer or try to notice how american flags just pop outta nowhere for no reason

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe New America was made before the Terror attacks os it wasn't naything to get hype nad stuff... and Anti-Flag sucks :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i just got the songs "american jesus" and "21st Cen boy" and i like them both, i will get more songs when i can be botherd

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are thos Bad Religion songs? Cause I'ma gonna get thme if they are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have only got "American Jesus" and "You" (both by Bad Religion)

They are both pretty good imo.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya there not the best Punk/Punk rock band I knwo that. But they've done alot for other punk bands who used to listen to them and they got punk/punk orkc popular. Plus IMO I think they are pretty good I'm gonna buy some of there CD's anyways 'Kyoto Now!' and 'Epiphany' are good songs by Bad Religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom