bad losers....

Best answers
ive been kicked from so many servers today for one reason and one reason alone... i was winning

I go by the name of MonkeyLauncher and i go on servers and use a combo of melee and generic beams to kill but no matter what moves i use i always get called a lamer of some form when if u have played me i vary my form of attack every time and try not to pick on one person. People make servers just to win and not too play they kick anyone witha higher score than there own which completely removes the competition i just felt like venting some steam anyone got anything to add to this?

Best answers
Yeah i saw a lot of this earlier.... but a lot better servers are poppping up with good admins who dont mind "fighting". As far as the "bad loser servers" go..... not much of a point hanging around them since anyone who would give you a good fight would get kicked anyway.

Best answers
I only kick people if they ONLY do melee and ONLY go after one person for 80% of the time. Even if its not me they are going after. :p

Scruffie

S
Well I use 50/50, but occasionally i do tend to overuse melee... I also feel crappy when someone starts to beat me.

I do hope this doesn't make me a bad person, you complete strangers opinions matter to me! :D

Sound Artist
Best answers
I get kicked from servers all the time. Skill has it's price;)

Scruffie

S
Your a team member though... god, these people have no respect.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thankfully all the servers I've been on have been pretty cool. Though half the time I've ran my own. I hate when ppl get kicked for playing well. I swear, a lot of ppl must want this to be a big beam attacks game.

-Karrde-

*edit* actually, in retrospect, I have been kicked from 1 server so far

-Karrde-

Best answers
yea freedom i played u other day and asked whether u were team member and u only person putting up a fight (and beating me at that) that was a good match :)

Best answers
P.s one more thing if u wanna play better put some of ur favourite music into the mp3 player it made me play twice as hard with some good old trance dance and house (p.s.s i aint a townie O.<)

Best answers
Heh my friends

Ive been kicked from hundreds of servers for:

1.having 5000 ping.
2.owning.

But they wont kick you if you have `on your name...
but still they should be able to kick anyone they want.

Best answers
Originally posted by FreeDoM
I get kicked from servers all the time. Skill has it's price;)

I wish I could join in with "ya I own everyone Muahaha I always get kicked cuz those lamers can't handle my mad crazy l337 skills." Ya but I don't have any of those mad crazy skills, I'm the guy thats 0-28, and i have to honestly say I've never seen someone kicked because they were doing to good. But I'm stupid so I wouldn't really know.

Best answers
i stopped playing today for a while because yesterday was worse. I was in 30 servers today kicked from 20 and left 3. So in all i got about 7 games played, which is horrible. I went through half the servers because stupid admins lke to kick ppl for spamming melee. How the hell u spam melee, wasn't yelling when he was spamming beams

Best answers
Big DBZ Ballz the only rule i have when we play is dont attack pl when going SS. Its an in house rule and thats the only thing I kick for.

Other then that i have seen some REALLy good pl on my server even.

Best answers
heh, changed my name from FRZN to ~FRZN~
cheep trick

Best answers
I got kicked from a few becuz I meleed alot. and then used beams when I saw they were almost dead. I dunno, you all come into my server and just have fun.

One thing I dont like is when someone says "No kill meet here" and then wham I get killed

Best answers
I usually make my own servers.. I don't kick people, however they wanna play is their choice. if you can't play well against a spammer then you are the one who lacks skills

Best answers
god these little ****ing retard noob ass admins

don't worry people.....i usually have a server up called Slash and i wont kick you for using melee or any other kind of attack or for owning.

i WILL kick you if you:

A: accuse someone of cheating or "scripting" (there aren't any cheats you little ****ing morons)

B: Or you're just really disruptive and interfer with PS's and do other such things like that.

it would be really nice if they would post on the main page that THE GAME IS CENTERED AROUND MELEE AND NOT BEAMS!!!!

BEAMS are SECONDARY NOW!

learn to use block and teleport and u'll just fine against almost anyone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom