Back to school...

Best answers
Well seeing as I've been on these forums forever now, and I really don't post anything, I figured it is time to come out and start interacting with all my Internet buddies :p. I have to go back to school tomorrow, big senior, so I'm pretty excited about that, I think summer went by too fast, but then again it was boring sooo...yea..anyone else goin back to school??

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Most of us have been out of school for a while now.

Were all a bunch of degenerate old men...

..hey little boy.. want some candy? :devil:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man school is the best ****ing time of your life, enjoy that ****.

Best answers
Hey there, bringin me some good neeewws today?

Enough Family Guy lol, yeah I guess High School is all right, Senior year baby, so hopefully there are some wild parties that go on. That would be kinda nice, and the fact that I only have 1 class and then leave for the rest of the day is nice too xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got a nice tip for you right here in my pocket. Why don't you reach in and fish it out for me?

Have fun here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FIRST YEAR OF COLLEGE WOO.

I am so ****ing glad to be done high school, personally. Senior year was awesome, but ugh, was it tedious. And the angst. Oh the angst...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heading up to school on Thursday, gonna be a Junior in college. Living in a house with 4 of my buddies. Turning 21 in about a month. Oh yea, it's gonna be a ****show son.

Best answers
i dropped out of high school 6 years ago, im starting my new job at mc donalds tomorrow. I'm super pumped

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm getting my GCSE results tommorow, fingers crossed!

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What can i say.....school(primary and high school) in Romania starts on 15 of September. :) (for universities and colleges on 1 october).

Best answers
Today was a ****ing blast lol, got to hang with some friends I haven't seen since the end of school, and I have 1 ****ing class then a study hall then I leave for the rest of the day to go to a Voca school for computer repair and networking. Man I'm so pumped for this year! Lol, plus I just started my new job as a dishwasher at a nursing home, pretty easy stuff.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm starting Nursing School in less than a week. Not worried about content or making the grade, but damn, it's known to be time consuming :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom