babadi idea

Best answers
ok babadi
this will be extemely useful in team play
babadi will be a normal char but will only have a few attacks his main one being the majin spell now this can change players from the good side of the team to the bad side
and the spell increases ur power and allows u 2 go straight to ur transformation.
only one person can be a babidi char on a team
spell can only be used on people who have killed more than 10 peeps
+ the babadi spell takes all ur ki away so u need to power up after and if ur killed as babadi u must spawn as a normal char
eg Vegeta,goku etc

what u guys think?

Best answers
I like the Idea..... you should make it a poll

Best answers
Yeah its very original, but i dont exactly get it what you say he does is just switch some1 from the other team and make him stronger and put him on yours? But then the other babadi could just switch him back and it would be unfair teams.

Best answers
the person who gets casted at with the spell automaticlay stays on that team till the end of the match
meanin the good peeps/bad peeps cant just bring him back on there team

Best answers
babidy could have some other cool spells.....like If he has a majin under his control and if the majin is not listening to his orders he can explode him at will.....babidy could have a little pannell that has orders for him to give...he can select a player and then a little pannel of orders can come up. If they refuse babidi has the choice to either kill them for insabordination...or let them have one last chance.

Best answers
Originally posted by sLoP
babidy could have some other cool spells.....like If he has a majin under his control and if the majin is not listening to his orders he can explode him at will.....babidy could have a little pannell that has orders for him to give...he can select a player and then a little pannel of orders can come up. If they refuse babidi has the choice to either kill them for insabordination...or let them have one last chance.
thats sounds cool

Babadi: u just call my mum?
Vegeta: no
"babadi blows vegeta up"
lol

Best answers
tHAT WOULD ESPECIALLY WORK GOOD IF YOU BROUGHT THEM OVER FROM THE OTHER TEAM....AND THEY WANTED TO GO BACK!!!

LOL
vEGITA:lET ME GO BACK
BABIDI:nO WAY YOU WACO
(BLOWS VEGITA TO THE NEXT DEMENSION)
BABIDI ADVANCES A LEVEL

Best answers
make the suprema kai on the other team he can change them back and make them mystic what makes them more stronger then babidies majin spell:p :p :p :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudes this isn't gonna work
wut is the guy gonna stop from changing back 2 the other team

and some lamer just becomes bab... and takes over a person kills him takes over a person and kills him

this idea is fun
but it just sux and will never be used...........

Best answers
There could be blocks for changing back after u have been transformed..Like say you turn majin...but you wanna be on the team u were on....so u press the button and a message at the top of the screen tells you, that u cant

Edit: Also for that killing over and over thing....When they give a majin an order....he has a box pop up to eather accept or deccline. You can only kill someone if they have declined

Best answers
Originally posted by sLoP
There could be blocks for changing back after u have been transformed..Like say you turn majin...but you wanna be on the team u were on....so u press the button and a message at the top of the screen tells you, that u cant

Edit: Also for that killing over and over thing....When they give a majin an order....he has a box pop up to eather accept or deccline. You can only kill someone if they have declined
I would decline someone if they were retards acting if they were like god when they became Babidi

But what is the point of the mode, you fly around casting spells to get people on your team.... and the other team does the same and you kill people in the process??

and the size of Babidi would make him impossible for some of you guys to hit with beam attacks.. You would need to give my indepth details about the mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom