B E T A 1 Powerlevels???

Best answers
Hi

I don't hope this has been asked before, anyway here goes..... (WELL SURE IT HAS, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE POST)
In which range will the powerlevel be within. I know in the beginnign of DBZ Goku's Powerlevel was about 4000-5000, and in the Frieza Saga from 180.000 to 12.000.000, and it will end up sky high, but I mean in which range will we find the Powerlevels?

"I will prove once and for all that I'm the strongest warrior in the universe! It is my destiny!"

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah... perhaps if they make pl lower.. so that way u can actauully distinguish strong ppls... like stead of having to count hte digits...

Best answers
hmmm it would be a long way to ssj, if they make power levels beginning at 1 or 5 like the one guy who was beaten by the bullet which radditz threw.

but then it would last long to get ssj (1-2 hours) i think 30 minutes till ssj is better so they have to set the power levels minimal to 500000.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
pl is just a representation of how strong u r... it dusn havta be like the show..... thats too big

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think they should leave the start PL's for all the characters the way they are. Just make it like 7 or 8 million your a SSJ.

*yea!! Finally custom avatar*

Best answers
I think that if a game is lasting a very long time, the pl's should be insanely high, instead of them keep going up by 100,000 or so every kill. If ur both at 20,000,000, it really takes some effort to kill them, and should be rewarded so.

BTW, very nice avatar.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it'll get into the 100's of millions cus i mean SSJ2 SSJ3 and kid buu i mean.....................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how big of a shock licking a 9v battery shock or licking a car battery shock?

Best answers
I think he means licking a bare power line cable kind of shock.:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no pl cap it just stop showing it after 999 million but u do still get stronger :p

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we should cap it, so you cant get over 999 mil.. Anyways, to even get close to that high yuo will have to play on the same map + server for an unthinkable amount of time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ouch, damn thats high! I could never have the patience to do that.

Best answers
hmmmm maybe if the lower the pl number font so u can see past 999 mil o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Super Saiya-jin
Hi

I don't hope this has been asked before, anyway here goes..... (WELL SURE IT HAS, I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE POST)
In which range will the powerlevel be within. I know in the beginnign of DBZ Goku's Powerlevel was about 4000-5000, and...
At the beginning of Dbz Gokus pl was around 560 actually

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1160 when he does his kamehameha wave

Best answers
With 999mil you'll prolly kill the whole map in just 1 ki blast :D

Best answers
More importantly i think will be how you change into ssj. I've been playing DragonMod Z (booo, hissss) to satisfy my DBZ addiction and they way they did it was for you to hit four buttons then ki blast, that would bring up this bar. With the bar you had to press punch and kick really fast to get this red line from one end to the other. Once there, Hey PRESYO you a ssj. What i'll be the way esf does it? something similar? or different? or smething soo wacky ill need to despence the excitment on carpet floor rolling around in circles screaming, I AM A FISHY!!...........

*creaps back into the darkness*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom