B E T A 1 Powerlevels???

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starting pl's are about that same as the alpha I think but no cap on how high you can go

Going ssj is as simple as pressing a button once you reach the required pl

Best answers
Rember having a 999mil pl vs a default pl player =

:p
Please dont ask how I did this, because one 1. it was so long ago I dont rember and 2. I wouldnt fuxing tell you if I knew :p Yes, this is the alpha, not the beta in that picture and the person that gibbed got only punched.

Best answers
one thing i didnt notice last time. your health when down due to the power of the punch?!

Best answers
Valkyrie Alpha..........ur sig...........LMAO!!!:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha
Rember having a 999mil pl vs a default pl player =

:p
Please dont ask how I did this, because one 1. it was so long ago I dont rember and 2. I wouldnt fuxing tell you if I knew :p Yes, this is the alpha, not the beta in that picture and the person that gibbed got only punched.

ooeeh... then what would a big bang do ... o_o :devil:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably kill everyone in the map including yourself :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The powerlevels for the characters start anywhere from around ***,***to *,***,***if ure Buu!! And, people transform when the change form bar tells you you're ready :)

***Edited by Night***

Best answers
highest PL i could get was 999.9 mil w/o the PL reseting to 0... but really now who is going to reach that in a game? would take so LONG!

Best answers
any possible way you will be able to take off SSJ? cause it seems like if you are SSJ and you don't need to be, you are going to be losing ki or something right? In the show they don't stay ssj 100% of the time i'm sure you've noticed ;D (except the cell saga, but afterwords they don't stay ssj) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its actually not the same button!! It's a different button, but that doesnt really matter!!
cause it seems like if you are SSJ and you don't need to be, you are going to be losing ki or something right?
Ure KI doesnt drain in SSJ!! Although, when they implement SSJ2 and SSJ3, those will probably drain KI!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I will fail in the beta, just like I do in the alpha!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Well, its actually not the same button!! It's a different button, but that doesnt really matter!!Ure KI doesnt drain in SSJ!! Although, when they implement SSJ2 and SSJ3, those will probably drain KI!!
Actually, your ki does drain when you are SSJ!! It's just that it's only a small amount right now, but if you watch, you burn out your ki a little faster than if you were in normal form!! :)

Best answers
do you drop out of form (out of form, that just sounds cool) when you reach low health eg. 10HP

ohh wait i just realised if your at 10HP you PL will drop, fast, so you should eventually drop below the PL for that form and therefore drop out of form.

Do this mean i should thank myself for answering this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom