Awesome new text!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
euhh.. for a "better skinner" i dont think its really worth even posting.. there letters wwith some very basic photoshop blending mode effects.. nothing special at all

Bolteh2

B
/me agrees with dudeman

+ calling your own work "awesome" proofs that you have no taste or selfrespect of what so ever

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Criticizing someone elses opinion about their own work makes you look like an idiot :p

Its erm.. text. Why even bother posting it o_O

Best answers
Its awesome for me because... I HAVNT DONE THIS KIND OF STUFF BEFORE! Maybe you better then me and have a better taste but im a little different then you. Maybe other people have different styles. If you wanna call it crap its your right to do that.

Best answers
and BANG their goes his self esteem with a bullet in his head, lol, jk

Retired
Best answers
guys keep it clean,

sorry man, personally don't like it because it's a bit easy. make a background aswell, and try to combine the font with a nice texture or something. this is just too plain.

Best answers
All you did was type the letters R-E-V-E-R-S-E and added a drop shadow. Nothing special.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggest adding your patented inverse colors for that extra special twang.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
REVERSE said:
Its awesome for me because... I HAVNT DONE THIS KIND OF STUFF BEFORE! Maybe you better then me and have a better taste but im a little different then you. Maybe other people have different styles. If you wanna call it crap its your right to do that.
Blinded by your own pride , you create something no matter what it is "awesome" or "****" you still say it by your self "o wow i created this awesome thin " dont let your pride blind you , Bolti is right doing what you do earns no self respect . Respect is shown by how you do it , not how you want it!... and in this case theres nothing "awesome" , just 7 letter and bunch of shadows...

Best answers
GeNNiZZ said:
Well...... maby it's nothing special BUT it does LOOK cool!!!!!!
It wouldn't be so bad if it did, but it doesn't, so it is.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Darkone said:
Blinded by your own pride , you create something no matter what it is "awesome" or "****" you still say it by your self "o wow i created this awesome thin " dont let your pride blind you , Bolti is right doing what you do earns no self respect . Respect is shown by how you do it , not how you want it!... and in this case theres nothing "awesome" , just 7 letter and bunch of shadows...
Thats gotta be the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Its the internet man. There is no respect or pride o_O

And if he likes it himself then he must have some self-respect. Just cause you dont like it dosent mean he has to be disrespecting himself.

And again i say o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gosh I don't see whats so great about a white backround and some text with a little spiff to it. I mean like what are you gonna do with it? Whats the point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom