Best answers
I'm trying to put a custom avatar. The picture is less than the specified requirements, yet it won't work. Anyone encounter this problem before?

Best answers
is it both minimum requierements size and length wise??the maximum size of your custom image must be 100 by 100 pixels or 10240 bytes

Best answers
Everything is less.. the picture is like, 80 x 80 and costs 5,000 bytes or so. When I click submit modifications, the site doesn't even tell me that there was an error... it simply refreshes the page, and acts like I didn't click anything in the first place. When I try uploading from my hard drive, I get a different page with some error about esf/home/blahblah or something... Can someone who knows something about how the avatar system works help me out?

Best answers
i got the same error when i try to take it from my hard drive ... but i realy dont know why its do this, i changed my avatar 2 or 3 day ago and everything was okay ...well, be sure you have an host for your file and write the good link, everything is suposed to be alright ...

Best answers
might deal with cookies or some sort of internet settings.... but i could be wrong

Best answers
Those are all true but first, you need at least 50 posts before you are able to have a custom avatar. Think of it as a prize for staying around the forum so long.

Best answers
Glenn said:
Those are all true but first, you need at least 50 posts before you are able to have a custom avatar. Think of it as a prize for staying around the forum so long.
false, it was like that before the new forum version ... but now, even people with less than 50 post can have their own avatar ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom