automatic regen below 5 hp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when you have lower than 5 hp where your PL would drop automatically, i think every 10 seconds your hp should raise one till your reach 5 hp so that your PL would stop dropping

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it makes the game atleast more fair so yes, it get's an 5/5 :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you get that low you're already dead, whether you raise it back up to 5 or not. One ki blast, hitting a wall relatively close to you, can kill you. The idea behind the PL dropping is that you're encouraged to go all out before you die rather than hide somewhere and hope you don't get killed. Since you can just respawn after you die it doesn't seem all too important. It would be a feature that would rarely ever be triggered, and when it was, it still wouldn't stop you from losing a big chunk of PL.

Best answers
I'd just kill myself so an other player wont get the frag.
That wont be fair either. Any kind of health regen isnt fair (exept from buu's skill).

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
When you get that low you're already dead, whether you raise it back up to 5 or not. One ki blast, hitting a wall relatively close to you, can kill you. The idea behind the PL dropping is that you're encouraged to go all out before you die rather than hide somewhere and hope you don't get killed. Since you can just respawn after you die it doesn't seem all too important. It would be a feature that would rarely ever be triggered, and when it was, it still wouldn't stop you from losing a big chunk of PL.
I like this explaination. Its good the way it is. I always try to blast as many people as possible before I die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout like for instance when goku was fightin kid buu then vegeta stepped in so goku could regain himself to get enough energy to fight again.. sort of like a regen.. i actually think every character should have that, if they rest without doing any activity, their health would slowly recover.. 1 hp per 20 seconds.. its not a lot but it gives that feeling of resting you recover

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now way dont do that every time i drop below 5 hp i hide until my pl gets REALLY low then i get out when its about 600 thousand and start beating the hell out of everyone around me it gets your pl up really high when you finally get killed and respawn

Best answers
well buu has regeneration,

get like 10 hp then ur ki wont drop. as for the other players they have sensu beans. and for the impliment of realism goku(or anyone) doesnt gain health and ki when he/she is about to die.

The losing of power levels is for the realistic feel.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but it's more realistinc when you get more healt when you rest, just look to the real live.
let's make this a bit clear in the idea:
first run verry hart trow your town, even when you get tired.
you stop when you cant go any further, and now you rest.
you see, you get your energy back while resting and that's precisely what this idea is.
you rest even when you are under 5 hp, i even thing that it must be possible when you have 90 hp just to make it harder to kill a player.
it's 1 hp per 10 second but still.

Best answers
i agree with last idea... if you rest and don't attack you'll get health... it should be slower then ki of course but i like it.... it's just like dbz isn't it?

Best answers
u dont get energy back after running an hour without drinking water or gator aid to regain the minerals and materails that you burned while running. u waste energy so u need to regain it by eating/drinking aka SENSU BEANS OR CANDY.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The idea behind the PL dropping is that you're encouraged to go all out before you die rather than hide somewhere and hope you don't get killed.
This is one of my favorite things about ESF and by god it works, seeing as you're going to die either way you should give it your all and pump everything you have into getting a frag (or revenge). When you're playing normally you try and balance defence and offence but when you know your going to die anyway you can just pour it all into offence. This is especially true with characters with huge energy attacks such as Final Flash or Deathball.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont get energy back
where have you bin living, in the sauna?
i train sometimes like 2 our's and when i'm tired i dont nead mutch help, i just rest 5 minutes and go own but i made some energy by just resting.
ofcours there has bin some lost of food and water but i train to hold on while i have low energy, and if you look at the series then you know that some of the fights are 3 day's and they still have energy inough to fight.

Best answers
why do u think goku eats like a warrior dog so much. he has to replenish energy.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you say resting and regaining energy its like regaining ki which is what the game already offers. Regaining health is another issue. How fast do you think you'll last regaining 1 hp every 20 seconds? if you've got 5 hp it'll take a minute to get to 10 and so you've wasted a minute hiding to get to 10 hp then what are you gonna do? go out and fight and be hit by one blast or one basic melee and you're dead. Waste of time if you ask me. I'd rather go out in style and take a few of them with me.

Best answers
I don't really think this is such a grand idea, the basic premise of the draining pl seems to be that the lowering makes people more keen to blast others into obliteration, which is the more sensible thing. Also Rocky makes a good point about time wasting, there's not much point in regaining so little health when you can be killed so easily by so many different attacks.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta fans know what I'm talking about...They know the true meaning of being a full-blooded saiyan...(i.e. Not being a coward.)

Best answers
Yep..
By the way....
1 hp per 10 sec would give me almost imoralety becous i lose in melle like 5-15 hp....
And beat up other with cot of hp like 3....

Any way TRUE BLOODED SAYENS GO WITH A BANG... :D

If i get 10 hp or lower i do 2 thing ither lower my pl and fight to get pl or fly up start charging final flash and fall a bit... so it be harder to hit me..
Then like 3 meter from land... I wait until somebody comes closer and fire.. I usuualy take 2-Max on server .....

So hehe...
:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom