Australian Server

Best answers
Hey iam from Australia and just asking the people that are from aus to make a ESF 1.2 Aus Server i cant be the only one :)

Best answers
well the only problem is the crashing bug so you will probably be hearing some more from ozforces when 1.2.2 is released...

Best answers
yeah! i think also its pretty irritating that that bug crashes my server but the thought of an aus is lol if you look good there are manny aus servers..... just set youre esf to it....

Best answers
What do you mean thought of a aus is lol ive neva heard of nijmegen.

Best answers
nijmegen is an town in the netherlands i must change it indeed tnx for the tip but what i mean is that there ae al ready manny aus servers if you go to that part in esf you will find it or use the all seeing eye O_O :\ :rolleyes: ;D :fight: :fight: :cry:

Best answers
my server is active half of the time
its "Aus ESF - http://mozza.angelosaliba.com - ESF 1.2.1"
Look it up in the global list of servers, i can't give u my ip because it changes on a monthly basis. I will thought put a script on the website with details on my server's ip when the server is running.

Its a 4 player server with nominal lag
I'm working on getting a shell account for a full time server but for now...

my server Works well and people usually fill up once there are at least 2 people on the server, so u gotta be quick. If the server is passworded msn me on [email protected]

Best answers
I just added a script to http://mozza.angelosaliba.com which allows me to update my server's ip address. Just view the link and th first thing that will appear is IP. Everytime i run my server i will execute a remote script and my IP address will be updated. Happy ESF'in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom