Aura graphical changes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Light emission - In the same way ki blasts emit light as they fly along the ground, I think auras should too. It makes sense seeing as they're practically made of light energy. Also I think this would look good with the new b1.3 auras. And yes, it happened in the show as well, most noticabley in the Yakon fight on Planet Dark.

2) Colour saturization - After reading Kreshi's Goku model thread I started to notice that colours got paler and paler under auras of increasing brightness/strength. Normal is an orange uniform, normal aura is a lighter shade of orange, ssj aura is lighter still, ssj2 aura makes it basically yellow...you get what I mean. I think this would look great in conjunction with the above idea. It would save making ascended models a lighter shade to emulate the effect.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, I agree. I've always wanted this in.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree too =/

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill donate a glass of milk to go with those cookies :yes: :yes:

Best answers
Only problem with changing the saturation is that the skin and hair will change colour too. I mean sure, making Goku's uniform more yellow would look cool, but Cell would turn blue, Vegeta's uniform would turn purple, and everyone's faces would go green.

I like the idea of the light emission though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would Cell go blue? The colours would become paler and brighter, so a green Cell would be paler green and brighter. The colour of the aura doesn't act as a filter for the saturization, it doesn't matter what the colour is, they always go paler and brighter, like in the show.

Thanks for support/cookies/milk.

Best answers
Oh whoops... I got Saturation confused with Hue. Never mind. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom