Attention Everyone!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahahha, I just realized how little I post compared to other people. I've been between 490 and 500 for like 3 months. :p

Anyways, good for you I guess? Just never post in anything other than off-topic again and you can be leet forever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, I remember those days. I was 1,337 for under a minute then I posted again ;_;

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm like triple leet =D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're 1 off of being tripple 1337 Cold. (It's 4,011) D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd also like to tell everyone that it's offical. I have been on these boards over a year.

W00t! Two awesome things just happend to me!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a cookie, then by all means, hand it over or Kama will unleash his wraith because you are mistreating his sex slave.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This news is beyond earth shattering, in fact, it is universe shattering, I'm pretty sure we all have roughly 8 minutes to live before the ripple in the time space continuum devours us all.

On a more serious note, we don't need threads every time someone's post count reaches X amount. Did I make a thread when my post count was 666? No. Am I going to make a thread when my post count reaches 8008 and it looks mysteriously similar to BOOB? No. (If my post count actually ever gets that high, kill me.)

I think you see the direction I'm going here. There's nothing wrong with self-glorifying threads, just make sure it's actually important, or interesting, like I don't know, winning the lottery.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom