attempt number 2

Best answers
this is my second model after my first model frieza went abit wrong so this time ive tried to make the moel have fewer poly's so it is easier. so far it is 183.Crits wanted and i will be updating as the model gets more completed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
change the belt size in the front vieuw it looks great after you will change that ;-)

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I agree with Zeldalink,
and ad some more detail too the boots, but other than that, Great start and good luck with finishing it ^_^

Best answers
my model now 314 poly's and the upper body done just need to do hair, head, neck, arms and hands plz give crits. I will be finishing off tomorrow when i get up. Im off for tonigh. i will post next pick after cmpleting his arms tomorrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
again side is great front suxorz:p re move polly's

Best answers
Uhh its good but remove some polies

And did you get permission to use that ref, its basically kreshis model you know so ur gonna end up with the same proportions

Best answers
No i didnt ask for permission i just found the ref on the link from the good sites for refs form thing.Soz if i should of asked.
What should i change from the front view?

Best answers
sorry model isnt being updated but i cant get milkshape to work. so may take a couple of days untill i can carry on with it:(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom