Attacks

Best answers
I was thinking before i went to sleep last night, and i thought id post it on the forums.

Ok, say you're vegeta, when hes normal saiya-jin he can do a gallit gun.

but when he goes SSJ he's able to do Big Bang and final flash.

now what's stopping him from not being able to do his attacks as a normal saiya-jin once hes learned them. i mean do they forget they knew how to do a big bang just because you revert back to normal?

All im saying is i thought itd be cool if once you learned your "new attacks"
when you go SSJ, that when you revert back to normal... your able to do them. :fight:

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe its because he didnt learn those attacks until he was a super saiyan and had enough energy to pull them off.

If you tried to do a final flash in normal, you would run out of energy before it reached full power. So having those attacks would so ki dependant, it wouldnt be worth having them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're wrong. Maybe you're right to the show but in-game every attack always takes the same precentage.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No youre wrong. Ask Pcjoe, ask harSens. If you did a final flash in normal, your ki would be gone.
Wanna know how I know? Mr. Satan made an AMX plugin that gives you all attacks. I gave myself a final flash as vegeta one time. And guess what.... I charged a final flash and my ki was gone before it was fully charged.
And every attack doesnt take the same percentage of Ki. You dont know what toure talking about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, whatever you win. It just makes sense. But it should be like this :laff:
J/K

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what about making the final flach weaker when in normal form so you don't nead mutch ki, same for big bang attack
it's simple but evective :/

Best answers
They're already weaker due to the fact that you have lower PL.
Also note, you COULD charge a Final Flash, but you wouldn't be able to get it FULL. That also weakens it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can charge anything to full power... tsk tsk tsk you guys dont play enough. what you do is stay on the ground charge as much as you can then when youre about to run out of ki you right click and hold it until youre ki has regened enough to begin charging again it takes time but if you hide it works ;D

Best answers
well if u made final flash weaker then u would have a yellow galic gun(which is weak enough as it is) if i remember correctly vegetas galic gun was so strong that it took a kamahameha + kaio ken x 4 just to push it back. and it was strong enough to blast a planet to pieces,so it should be just as good if not better than a kame.
as for the ki usage, i agree with MP. if u are krillin and u do the scatter beam in normal form it takes your whoile ki bar. but if u go super krillin it takes less than half and with the super dmg

Best answers
Will piccolo have this attack in esf 1.3 ??????????????????????????????

Chobakuretsumaha
It's Piccolo's best energy attack, best known as "Gekiretsukodan" in DBZ video games. It consits in a very powerful energy beam from his hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom