attacking the afterimage

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain is absolutly right
By Nretep
no ... they used Shadow Image, not teleport after image ... look when Goku fought Tien in Budokai ... both used Shadow Image and said so ... it was exactly like in the fight Goku vs Cell
then tell me what teleport is you said it yourself in a difrent thread that it's moving at high speed and that is shadow image

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with pain, just look at it this way, u swoop sum1, hit the after image then u can either block, teleport away, switch off flying, swoop away(new melee) etc, there are a lot of things you can do.... even if there is a small penalty time (like 0.5 seconds) it would still be good, if thats too much, you could make the teleport distance a little further to make a bigger distance between two players, im not saying you should but im just saying its pretty simple to stop it from being abused...... any way the whole point of the after-image is to fool people, and its not exactly hard to tell apart an after image from a real player (from the screens i've seen) and if people are stupid enough to attack them, then its perfectly fitting that they suffer a disadvantage, just like in DBZ.... you could even make the after image a little more transparent if it bothers you, there are many possibilities.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
then tell me what teleport is you said it yourself in a difrent thread that it's moving at high speed and that is shadow image
no ... it's not ... shadow image is a technic ...
look the budokai Tien fights Master Roshi ...
Master Roshi used shadow image around Tien ... Tien saw where the real one was hidden ... smacked him ... then Master Roshi fell down and the shadowimage SLOWLY disapeared while still rotating around Tien

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was multiple shadow image when roshi fought gokuin the first turnament in dragon ball heused shadow image (only one image of himself) when goku attacked it he got hit in the back then goku used duble shadow image to pictures ...
the original shadow image is performed by moowing so fast that the enemy dosent know you are gone and attackes your image witch is teleport in ESF!!
as simple as that :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this thread is extinct can somebodey please close it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom