attack suggestion

Best answers
I think Buu could use one more ki attack. My suggestion is that he could use that big red ball that he used a few times. That attack that Super Buu used against vegetto and Kid buu used it to blow up the earth. It kinda reminds me of an "Evil Sprit Bomb." The main reason I think this would be a good addition is because goku and vegeta have the 2 strongest attacks in the game and I think one more person with a nice solid attack will balance it out mroe. This might have been suggested before but either way I think it would make a nice addition to his arsenal. :D

Best answers
I think it would be better used for Super Buu or Kid Buu in the future versions.

Best answers
hmm yeah you're right. Because he never uses the attack until he becomes Super Buu so maybe in BETA 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
reminds me more of a death ball

but buu could also have that kamehameha imitation he does and he does it in fat form so it could be included in beta 1.1

Best answers
Yeah but that doesnt even have a name.
We could call it kamehameha but that wouldnt be right.

Best answers
I think the attacks that buu has are fine. The characters i have trouble with are gohan and trunks. They have about 4 attacks each while goku and vegeta have like 7(some of the most powerful at that) what do ya think

Mog

Best answers
buu would rule if he had buu bomb and genocide! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom