Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Balacing and Beam's ideea :
1)Buu
Buu's candy beam attack sould be more like Frieza Laser Finger
KidBuu sould have a strong Ball attack (similer to Goku Spirit Bomb) and Kamehameha
SuperBuu Genocyd Attack sould be something like in anime only a big charge time and drain almost all Ki from Buu (similer whit Vegeta Final Flash in ki drain) when it shot it sould be a lot a small balls that does about a generic ball dmg
Instant Transmit similer to Goku for KidBuu
2)Goku
Goku sould have the Kame torpido be remove from SSJ , SSJ 2, SSJ 3
and Goku sould only have up to 2 Kameh torpido (Kame Torpido it's verry spamabal you block one and then all of them can kill you since you will be vunerabal in PS)
Instant Transmision Attack whick drains a the distes ki you want to Go drain a lot of Stamina and Ki if one Guy it's on the other side of the map and you ar low an stamina you can't instant transmit but if he is in range you will teleport behind him it could be whit no ki work's only for SSJ ,SSJ2,SSJ3
3)Gohan
Gohan Sould have Kamehameha in normal Form
4)Krillin
he is good as it is
5)Frieza
Finalform Frieza sould have the attack that similer to the disk but it's more like a sock wave
Frieza Finger Laser if you pres bouth mouse butone it sould Fire from bouth hands
6)Piccolo it's Good
7)Trunks
Flamre Trower I don't remeber it in DBZ so id sould be remove
8)Vegeta
distracto disk in his normal form
9)Cell
is good as it is

Best answers
yeeeh , i remember vegeta using destruct disk in normal form xD
trunks flametrower is really very very sucks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Balacing and Beam's ideea :
1)Buu
Buu's candy beam attack sould be more like Frieza Laser Finger
KidBuu sould have a strong Ball attack (similer to Goku Spirit Bomb) and Kamehameha
SuperBuu Genocyd Attack sould be something like in anime only a big charge time and drain almost all Ki from Buu (similer whit Vegeta Final Flash in ki drain) when it shot it sould be a lot a small balls that does about a generic ball dmg
Instant Transmit similer to Goku for KidBuu
2)Goku
Goku sould have the Kame torpido be remove from SSJ , SSJ 2, SSJ 3
and Goku sould only have up to 2 Kameh torpido (Kame Torpido it's verry spamabal you block one and then all of them can kill you since you will be vunerabal in PS)
Instant Transmision Attack whick drains a the distes ki you want to Go drain a lot of Stamina and Ki if one Guy it's on the other side of the map and you ar low an stamina you can't instant transmit but if he is in range you will teleport behind him it could be whit no ki work's only for SSJ ,SSJ2,SSJ3
3)Gohan
Gohan Sould have Kamehameha in normal Form
4)Krillin
he is good as it is
5)Frieza
Finalform Frieza sould have the attack that similer to the disk but it's more like a sock wave
Frieza Finger Laser if you pres bouth mouse butone it sould Fire from bouth hands
6)Piccolo it's Good
7)Trunks
Flamre Trower I don't remeber it in DBZ so id sould be remove
8)Vegeta
distracto disk in his normal form
9)Cell
is good as it is
1) Buu's candy beam is just fine. The Genocide attack suggestion is a pretty good idea since it's essentially just an alternate version of Scatterbeam. Also, I agree that Kid Buu should be able to teleport while charging attacks.

2) Goku is fine just the way he is.

3) Gohan never used KHH in normal form from what I remember. Its better off as a SSJ exclusive for him.

4) Krillin needs more destructo disc variety attacks, but otherwise he's fine.

5) The lasering is fine, but your other attack is one I've been suggesting for ages. Death Wave/Earth Line Blast/Energy Cutter.

6) Piccolo doesn't need more attacks.

7) Flamethrower is a fan-hyped attack that isn't even a real attack. When he blasted frieza's pieces, he shot an energy blast that had slightly more "flare" to it. It's just a generic beam with more violent energy distortion, however fans of trunks insist that it is actually a flamethrower. And you're right. It does suck right now. Why use the flamethrower when you can just charge up a turbo'd gen beam and do more damage much faster? And from a safe distance?

8) Vegeta never used any form of disc IIRC. Why would he have one?

9) Cell, as much as I hate to admit it, needs Frieza's lasers in his final form. At least the single-shot version or maybe a chargable version. He also should be able to teleport while charging attacks. Otherwise he's fine.

Best answers
Flamethrower is a fan-hyped attack that isn't even a real attack. When he blasted frieza's pieces, he shot an energy blast that had slightly more "flare" to it. It's just a generic beam with more violent energy distortion, however fans of trunks insist that it is actually a flamethrower. And you're right. It does suck right now. Why use the flamethrower when you can just charge up a turbo'd gen beam and do more damage much faster? And from a safe distance?
lol!

Thanks for clearing that up, I had no Idea where that attack came from, after flipping through the manga, I cant understand how anyone anywhere ever could come to that conclusion.

I can understand calling it a flamethrower, but it isnt actually made up of flames.

As for Cell, I dont think he really needs fingerlaser, unless fingerlaser has been powered down which I cant remember if it has.

(I should really play with more than three characters in 1.3 lol)

The Idea of a turbo charged fingerlaser from perfect cell gives me nightmares.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
only one i have is of super buu

his genocide attacks were just gen blasts, they just killed every human cause all humans were weak in the series

it should work like this:
the blasts blast a few feet up in the air and
1. go to wherever your aiming at (theyre slow though)
2. have a secondary function that shoots towards everyone on the map

keep in mind they are only about as strong as a half-full gen blast

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) Buu's candy beam is just fine. The Genocide attack suggestion is a pretty good idea since it's essentially just an alternate version of Scatterbeam. Also, I agree that Kid Buu should be able to teleport while charging attacks.

2) Goku is fine just the way he is.

3) Gohan never used KHH in normal form from what I remember. Its better off as a SSJ exclusive for him.

4) Krillin needs more destructo disc variety attacks, but otherwise he's fine.

5) The lasering is fine, but your other attack is one I've been suggesting for ages. Death Wave/Earth Line Blast/Energy Cutter.

6) Piccolo doesn't need more attacks.

7) Flamethrower is a fan-hyped attack that isn't even a real attack. When he blasted frieza's pieces, he shot an energy blast that had slightly more "flare" to it. It's just a generic beam with more violent energy distortion, however fans of trunks insist that it is actually a flamethrower. And you're right. It does suck right now. Why use the flamethrower when you can just charge up a turbo'd gen beam and do more damage much faster? And from a safe distance?

8) Vegeta never used any form of disc IIRC. Why would he have one?

9) Cell, as much as I hate to admit it, needs Frieza's lasers in his final form. At least the single-shot version or maybe a chargable version. He also should be able to teleport while charging attacks. Otherwise he's fine.

Buu's candy beam it;s kind of spamabal
Goku has t many kame torpidos he only use 2 in dbz why not here
Vegeta use the disk attack agaist Gohan Ape to cut his Tail he even told Nappa to douge Krillin disk because he know what it was made of
and Yes Cell it's Mising that Finger Laser

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John's right about Vegeta's disk. He also has it in SNES games.

The team have already started the flamethrower.

I agree with Kame Torpedos being limited to 2 but quicker.

Cell used finger laser? He did but once against Trunks but never really used Frieza disc so maybe swap the laser for that?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
John's right about Vegeta's disk. He also has it in SNES games.

The team have already started the flamethrower.

I agree with Kame Torpedos being limited to 2 but quicker.

Cell used finger laser? He did but once against Trunks but never really used Frieza disc so maybe swap the laser for that?
he use like 2 disk's agains Goku

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no disc for vegeta, he has final flash and big bang. those are 2 ridiculously powerful attacks, adding anymore would unbalanced vegeta.

Mog

Best answers
Vegeta did use discs.

Cell also used two destructo discs at once, against SSJ2 Gohan.
SSJ2 Gohan blocked Cells destructo discs, then destroyed them. -Now that would be a nice feature to add! :D

C-18 should get "Iroke Kougeki" as a special attack, although it's not her move, but still... :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everything, especially the Kamehameha part. You don't need SSJ to do Kamehameha. Although I think it shuld work like this: When you transform, you gain Kamehameha, because Goku didn't teach Kamehameha to Gohan until after he became SSJ. But then when you descend to normal form, you still have it.

Best answers
Cell also used two destructo discs at once, against SSJ2 Gohan.
SSJ2 Gohan blocked Cells destructo discs, then destroyed them. -Now that would be a nice feature to add! :D
yea about that.. i think u should be able to block destructo discs.. but only if ur a more higher level then the person using a destructo disc.. (I can remember some peeps blocked krillins destructo disc)

Best answers
Gohan DID use the KHH wave before he became a super saiyan. Goku taught him the technique while in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, before Gohan could go super saiyan.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrm I like the idea bout turning buu's candy into something like frieza's lazer.

If it were to be like frieza's layer i think it could work like this.

Instead of clicking to fire.. You'de have to click and charge it all the way to fire, and if you managed to get hit by it you'de take the same amount of damage as if someone candy'ed you for 4 seconds with the currenty candy method.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom