Attack List

Best answers
I've made a research of attacks in DBZ and I thought posting them here to give the team ideas how to combine new chars and for sprite and sound editors if they want to make a conversation of attacks\sounds.
Those are the most reasnable attacks for the most reasonable chars (in my opignon off course...)
(I tooks the attacks from: http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/attacks , http://www.room72.freeserve.co.uk/Attacks.htm )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frieza:
[Daichiretsuzan]

A fast, sharp cutting beam shop out of one finger, used by Frieza. This beam contains amazing power for its demeaning size, and can slice through almost anything. Cell also uses this attack, due to knowing all Frieza's techniques, and kills Trunks with it. This attack managed to kill Vegeta and Trunks with his attack, although it wasn't strong enough to so much as hurt SSJ Goku.

[Hokaku Kyodan]

An attack used by Freeza while toying with Goku. Hokaku Kyodan is done by trapping the opponent in a sphere of energy. If this ball hits anything except for the creator or the person inside, it will explode. Freeza hits the ball around for a while but eventually lets it crash into the ground. A huge explosion occurs, but we later soon find out that Goku was fast enough to get out of the way of the explosion.

Krillin:

Fusenko: This is a move used by Krillin during the 22nd Tenkaichi-Budokai. Krillin draws in his breath while falling down, puffing himself up and slowing his fall. Can be used to gain a good defensive advantage.

Android 16:

[Hell's Flash]

One of Android 16's best attacks, the Hells flash is started my removing hands at the wrists. Then huge blasts begin to emit from cannons within his arms. This attack was used to attack Cell who was currently in a deep crater. As he shot the blasts, energy began to explode out of different parts of the ground in that area.

Nameks:

[Regeneration/Sai-Sei]

All Nameks have the ability to regenerate destroyed limbs. This can take time to do, and incredibly drains energy. Cell also has and uses this ability.

Androids:

[Energy Absorption/Energy Kyu-Shu]

A technology created by Dr. Gero, the Energy Absorption is done by taking in and using any from of ki blast. When some form of a blast is shot at an Android (only 2 models) they can stick out there arm and allow the energy to be absorbed by a red jewel in the palm of there hand. They can then use this energy as if it was their own.

[Hikou]

The ability to fly without the use of Ki. Dr. Gero invented this technology, and placed it into androids 16 through 20.

Tien:

[Shiyoken]

This is Tien's technique that allows him to have an extra pair of arms. As you can imagine this would be extremely helpful for hand to hand combat

Haikyuken: A technique used against Goku by Tien in the 22nd Tenkaichi-Budokai. Tien treats his opponent like a volleyball and hits him around volleyball style.

Kiai: This technique is used simply by yelling really loud; it disperses weaker ki attacks.

Buu:

[Special Human Genocide Attack/Jin Rui Zetsu Metsu Attack]

Buu locates every humans ki, then raises his arm and begins launching shots of ki into the sky. These blasts then seek out there living targets. Nearly every human on Earth is killed by this attack.

Yamcha:

[Soukidan/Power Shot Blast]

An attack used by Yamcha, which isn't even close to having the power that Goku's possesses. It is far quicker to charge up though, and doesn't feed off the energy of the planet. We first see this used when Yamcha was in the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai. He gathered the energy in one hand, held onto his wrist with the other, and let rip with the beam, which didn't cause too much damage.

Dabura:

Honoo: Not a particularly important technique, but this is one of Dabura's more powerful blasts. It's just what it says, a powerful breath of fire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did it help anyone? Will the team adapt some of these ideas (or more from the sites I took them from)? Did it help any sprite\sound editor?

Best answers
.) Only ESF Characters are relevant here, so don't post about the Nameks, Androids, Kai, Tien, etc.
.) Freezer - Daichiretsuzan: Isn't this the fingerlaser he already has in ESF?
.) Freezer - Hokaku Kyodan: Is a cool attack indeed, but would be (a) very hard to code I assume, (b) a way too strong attack and (c) only practicable on weak enemies, which makes the whole attack meaningless.

Best answers
1. The team said that they'll add more chars in future releases so I'm giving them allready ideas for attacks and the thread is also ment to help sprite\sound editors on conversation packs
2. No finger lazer is instant. This is a energy ball he shot a few times against Goku
3. I think u can make this one controlled by the mouse with extreme loss of ki... + it should work on enemies with 100000 less pl than u

Best answers
.) 100 000? That's nothing!
.) The pl-difference should not be a fix amount, but a percentage.
.) Maybe you remember ESF Alpha 2.0. In this release Freezers fingerlaser wasn't instant either. They just changed it this way because it was too strong

Best answers
1) |
V
2) I agree..
1) I never played alpha 2.0 so I didn't know...
How about crits for the other attacks? do u (or anyone else :\) are good for ESF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom