Attack dmg Bar

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well i wonder if esf team could make something like a baqr on the side *bar which show's up*
When a damage is been made..
It could be cool.. althought i only care about the game play...
Consider my suggest.. ;D

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
-.-
What preview >.<
Just a bar that show's up when damage is been made...and shows how much etc..but on the other hand it could be very messi in a duel..
Anyhow...i think its a plus..

Best answers
Hmmm, the ammount of damage you inflict on your enemy is differ'd by the ammount of ki you and he/she has. So it's good. You can see how much damage your inflicting. I like the idea :). Put it forward.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, the ammount of damage you inflict on your enemy is differ'd by the ammount of ki you and he/she has. So it's good. You can see how much damage your inflicting. I like the idea :). Put it forward.

-GuZzie
I dont realy like it. That would cause people to calculate exacly how much HP the other player has left. If that happens than he can act acording to your HP.

Its better suited as a mistery. It makes you act difrently when you dont have a clue of how much HP the other player has.

And if you ment for yourself how much damage you take than thats useless since you have the HP bar.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say that a a bar for arrows suld be to put arrows and to defend the arrows he defenetly need a barr like this

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I dont realy like it. That would cause people to calculate exacly how much HP the other player has left. If that happens than he can act acording to your HP.

Its better suited as a mistery. It makes you act difrently when you dont have a clue of how much HP the other player has.

And if you ment for yourself how much damage you take than thats useless since you have the HP bar.
Actualy i think that won't happend...well at least at people i know.

Anyway i just put ideas in the table.

Best answers
Yer and hey, what's the shame about estimating someones HP?? I meen, in the DBZ series, you could tell someone was weak by their physical appearance.

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yer and hey, what's the shame about estimating someones HP?? I meen, in the DBZ series, you could tell someone was weak by their physical appearance.

-GuZzie
Yes thats why Goku allways got beat up and still win the fights ^^

Actualy i think that won't happend...well at least at people i know.

Anyway i just put ideas in the table.
Ai remember the tourny pluggin from corona-bytes. The server that runs it has a rule that says "DO NOT TELL ANYONE THEIR HP"

Knowing the oponents HP is the difrence betwean taking a risk to try and do more damage or simply run and genbeam him.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ai remember the tourny pluggin from corona-bytes. The server that runs it has a rule that says "DO NOT TELL ANYONE THEIR HP"

Knowing the oponents HP is the difrence betwean taking a risk to try and do more damage or simply run and genbeam him.
Grega. I think you are over reacting..in the midle of the duel no one will keep count of the damage ha has done to the enemy..but on the other side...that might not help at all.. so it would be the same if it was or not :]

Best answers

-GuZzie

O.O You're right! How's this: do it like in tenkaiichi/tenkaiichi 2 (or however the **** you spell it) and make the characters appear with bruises, lips bleeding, etc. I'm not saying make a bruise for each punch/kick, but something rather more simple:

For example: for 75% of health, bruises in the arms, for 50%, lips start bleeding, etc. I'm not suggesting anything complicated, like a saiyan armor being torn or anything, because that would imply model changes from time to time and might end up being laggy. I'm just saying skin changes might be made as health is being reduced.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
O.O You're right! How's this: do it like in tenkaiichi/tenkaiichi 2 (or however the **** you spell it) and make the characters appear with bruises, lips bleeding, etc. I'm not saying make a bruise for each punch/kick, but something rather more simple:

For example: for 75% of health, bruises in the arms, for 50%, lips start bleeding, etc. I'm not suggesting anything complicated, like a saiyan armor being torn or anything, because that would imply model changes from time to time and might end up being laggy. I'm just saying skin changes might be made as health is being reduced.

That would double or triple the model count.

Lets say you only do it for 50% and 25%. That means 3 models for 1 character 1 form. Basicly each of those things woul need to be a model/submodel.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
only 25% it suld be the dmg model so only 1 sub model but still it will take time maybe if they code it so that you have the option to change it in dmg models

1.21 Gigawatts!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont think thats a good idea.
Ars u said the ppl u know wont use the HP bar as Grega said for runing and using a beams.

The ppl in ESF is always trying to get better.
Heck why whould i bother melee him when i can shoot him with a beam and he dies. The good thing about enemy not knowing your HP is when he shoots a beam he dosent knows if u have full or low HP if he hits u with full power u still got enogh ki to hit him.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well i always know the enemy's hp...
just because i might remember the kick's i did on him..and job is done..

Best answers
Here's a question -- What is the scale of this bar? A percentage of their hitpoints at large, or, a number on a scale between 1 and 200, 1 and 300...?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Just the damage you have done in the previus hit ( not all )

I think ppl missunderstood that fact.its not all the dmg u have done after ur last respawn.. its just the previus attack damage..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom