attack # customization

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
while im playing esf i noticed that alot of attacks are fast enough to use in basic melee but just to far away on the number line to actually effectively use
so, im not sure if this is possible or not already or at all, why not have a seperate screen in the options menu with all the characters in it and you can customize which attacks go in which slot?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jus! i would love this, its a constant annoyance playing as piccolo trying to get a hold of scattershot when i need it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, nice idea

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the idea. I hate it when some characters have an empty slot and I need to reach even further to get a certain attack. I hope this idea is looked at.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Being able to customize the attack #s would be extremely nice, even though I use the mousewheel to scroll to my selected attack, during basic melee, I use the numbers on the keyboard to select which attacks to use. It'll be really nice to be able to select 2 for an attack other than KI Blasts.

Best answers
lol u can do it right now in console

bind 1 "slot1" will be what it says or "slot 1" i forgot..but if u want to select kamehameha with 1 then put in bind 1 "slot 4"

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jea but that also changes the vote for maps in servers ^^

if you have kame in slot 1 you will vote for the 4th choice by pressing 1

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah. The In-Game menus are tied to the slot commands, so changing the binds of the slot #s would start confusion. Being able to change which slot a weapon occupies would be 10x more convenient, for the hardcore player, or average person just wanting to play while he has time off. :laff:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed but we still have to wait for the team to say yes or no

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom