atack ideas for 1.3

Best answers
Buu: he should be able to throw his fat like he did to Vegeta.
it could knock your opponent back or something.

Goku: none

Gohan: his sheild should be more usefull. (you can melee the guy in the sheild.) also teamates should be able to be protected if thier in it.(they shouldnt be able to be melled in the sheild.)

Krillin: none

Piccolo: Mesenko should be much stronger.

Vegeta: Gallick gun should also be WAY WAY WAY stronger. (it can be beaten with a generic beam in a power struggle.)

Trunks: burning attack could be a bit stronger. plus he should use his sword in basic mellee.

Cell: none

Freiza: Death ball should not attract so much attention.

I hope this helps the ESF team and you other people post opinions and other ideas ;)

Best answers
i like ur ideas there are ver good and teh buu 1 is exelent,they should make it where u hit Up and Melee with trunks and he pulls his swod out for a super cut like he did with feeza, like if u time it perfictly he would do it not like everytime... .that would be cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mac1029 said:
Gohan: his sheild should be more usefull. (you can melee the guy in the sheild.) also teamates should be able to be protected if thier in it.(they shouldnt be able to be melled in the sheild.)
People shouldn't be able to melee you in a shield. You're probably seeing when they let go of the button and it slowly disapeers.
Mesenko is fine from my perspective.
Vegeta: Gallick gun should also be WAY WAY WAY stronger. (it can be beaten with a generic beam in a power struggle.)
Gallit Gun is Vegeta's answer to Kamehameha. It can't be beaten by a generic beam unless the other person has like 2 million more PL than you.
Trunks: burning attack could be a bit stronger. plus he should use his sword in basic mellee.
Burning attack isn't ment to be used as a damaging attack, more as a blinding attack. I believe it's fine for now.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if gallick gun were stronger it would lose its use in melee i just think it should be WAY bigger

Buu: he should be able to throw his fat like he did to Vegeta.
it could knock your opponent back or something
i believe he is getting this in 1.3

Freiza: Death ball should not attract so much attention.
if it was less obvious it would be a great substitute for a full sized spirit bomb since its basically just i tiny bit weaker than the sb, so no its obvious for a reason: to balance it out.

any stronger and masenko would ALSO lose its use in melee

you guys havent realized yet that these "weak" beams are actually better than you would think, the weaker they are the faster they charge so they can actually be used in combination with simple melee which is my favorite technique to do

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
you guys havent realized yet that these "weak" beams are actually better than you would think, the weaker they are the faster they charge so they can actually be used in combination with simple melee which is my favorite technique to do
yes i realize that and i combine burning atack with advanced melee combos but ive seen picolo's mesenko been debated

Best answers
I liek all of tis, but i think galitgun should have an alternate attack liek gokus spirit bomb, because if uve seen the movie with coolers return u know Vegeta can us his finegr to launch a huge volley of them, so maybe somthign like that. Also fo rthe death ball for frieza, i think it should be more of a two handed technie, the one handed looks okay but somthing more along the lines of goku's spririt Bomb would look intersting.. justa thought :D

Best answers
and if freeza and goku are fighting and they launch the death ball and the S.B. and they hit,they can cancel each other out... that would be nice :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom