.:AsW:. Eats **** server, May I ask who made that?

Best answers
A couple of days ago, I noticed a server called .:AsW:. Eats ****.. I was wondering who and why this was made? I don't recall having anyone hate us.. or me, unless in my server u told me to screw off or something when i told u not to do something and maybe i bound a few of ur keys to say "Im ***" lol... :talk:

.. Anyways i was wondering who made that, and if you did it thats kinda harsh dont you think

Best answers
you cant do anything about it... its just a name for a server. at least theyre putting your name out there. id be happy if my clan got advertised like that.

Best answers
Lol. I i know i cant do anything I was just wondering who it was. Everyone in my clans server was telling me it was Mr. Satans server but i was like.. .. uhh .. so i posted here. I am glad our clan is being advertised like that but id rather it in a good way, we're not all ass's just me.. when i get told to screw off lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
um, none of you are asses..... there isnt one "bad" person in your clan. not that i know of anyway. hyori zeonix raiden the one of hope none of you are asses at all

Best answers
I am Raiden. lol.. thank you, id just like to know who did it.. cmon.. its ok i wont bite

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough of this.

This section of the forum is to discuss Server issues and for solutions about common problems, not to hunt for particular server admins. What hostname a gameserver has, is none of our business on these forums.

@Smith: The way you put accross your "me me me", it seems aparent that you are either fabricating or inviting trouble in the thread, both of which you should be smart enough to avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom