Assasin Role Play ((read first post))

Suki

S
Ok Post your stats and then we will rp its in a city with the alleys and stuff o_o

To join post or PM me this

Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Bio:

*Characters*

Name: Suki
Race: Human
Looks: Wears a black shirt with white pants and over coat *like siggy*
Weapon: Two guns
Bio: Her parents were killed when she was a child so she remembers nothing about herself

Suki

S
*Suki Walks through the alley ways holding her guns* Its quite.... *she whispered and looked around for some sign of movement*

*Leaves crunched beneath her boots as she made her way throuhg the alley being careful not to disturb the homeless man sleeping by the trash can*

Helllo? anyone there

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont quatriple post......use the MODIFY button... :|

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Read the AUP. It's posted in the announcements at the top of the forum. 2.) Kill that signature, we have size restriction which can be found in the AUP. Don't post more than once in a row, use the edit button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: KrookNook
Race: Tentacle Beast
Looks: A big, slimey, floating green mass of scaley blob, with about 43 tentacles sticking out of it.
Weapon: Massive tentacles, undeniable charm.
Bio: KrookNook was born on the distant planet of KrookNook Gamma. He has come to Earth in search of love.

Suddenly, the homeless screams. A shower of blood sprinkes on Suki's face as tentacles slam through the wall at lightning speed, impaling the homeless man. A massive blob of green flesh and scales comes behind them, smashing a bigger hole, the earth shaking. The beast screams out in an inhuman, gutteral, resonating voice:

"RELINQUISH YOUR PANTS, KROOKNOOK DEMANDS YOUR VIRGIN BLOOD!"

Suki

S
Hitokiri said:
Name: KrookNook
Race: Tentacle Beast
Looks: A big, slimey, floating green mass of scaley blob, with about 43 tentacles sticking out of it.
Weapon: Massive tentacles, undeniable charm.
Bio: KrookNook was born on the distant planet of KrookNook Gamma. He has come to Earth in search of love.

Suddenly, the homeless screams. A shower of blood sprinkes on Suki's face as tentacles slam through the wall at lightning speed, impaling the homeless man. A massive blob of green flesh and scales comes behind them, smashing a bigger hole, the earth shaking. The beast screams out in an inhuman, gutteral, resonating voice:

"RELINQUISH YOUR PANTS, KROOKNOOK DEMANDS YOUR VIRGIN BLOOD!"
*Blood sprinkles on her face and she pulls her gun out aiming at the commotion*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: Iceman
Looks: Ponytail hair, bangs in the front. Red eyes with a forehead protector that has the konoha symbol in the center. A cloak-like outfit that drifts down to his ankles. Sandled shooes.
Weapon: None
Bio: None

A man walks closely with smooth strides while sending off sound vibration on ever footstep. His clothes ruffled in the wind, as so did his hair.

*He turned and looked at the fighters with the words, "What's all the commotion?"*

-=OOC=-
if this is a bad post, tell me =D. my first tiem doing this i think o_O

Suki

S
Ice Man said:
Name: Iceman
Looks: Ponytail hair, bangs in the front. Red eyes with a forehead protector that has the konoha symbol in the center. A cloak-like outfit that drifts down to his ankles. Sandled shooes.
Weapon: None
Bio: None

A man walks closely with smooth strides while sending off sound vibration on ever footstep. His clothes ruffled in the wind, as so did his hair.

*He turned and looked at the fighters with the words, "What's all the commotion?"*

-=OOC=-
if this is a bad post, tell me =D. my first tiem doing this i think o_O
Hello *she said stepping towards him* ((ooc- good :smile: ))

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I personally believe this would go better in the fanfiction/fight club forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suki said:
Hello *she said stepping towards him*
"Hello, I've never seen you around here. Who are you? *He said while remaining still. He blinked, and revealed the source of his powers. The sharingans*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Name: teh muffin man! :O
Looks: overweight muffin baker with a tendency to beat down on random passer by's and remove his underwear.
Weapon: bag 'o muffins and a rolling pin
Bio: nipped into town for a few ingredients

*teh muffin man stumbles out of the gaping hole in the wall created from krooknook
"pfft, wtf is going on spicy man!"
he stumbles up to ice man and knocks him over
"oh noes!! zack the III!! who killed himmah!"
*he points towards the twitching corpse of the impaled hobo, whom was gouting blood unto the ground, then looks up to see krooknook
"dem are some pretty tenticley fings!!"
/me throws a muffin at krooknook :|~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Iceman get's up and trips shijing*
"Happy landing"
*Iceman thrn's back at suki, "well well, shall we dance"
*Then Iceman turned to look at the Hitikori*
"You want any as well"
*Iceman plants his foot on the muffin man's head*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*the muffin man opens wide and swallows everything below icemans right knee*
"yummah! beh careful where those legs go next time ;O"
*the muffin man wonders around the ally aimlessly*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Oh no, My leg is gone!"
*Iceman tries to kick but falls due to no plantation*
"Shmit! Where'd that muffin runnin, leg eating, funny talkin character run off to"
*Iceman hops through the alley of blackness, looking to get revenge on the muffin man of doom*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom