ascending to ssj or watev next level

Best answers
im sorry, but i downloaded esf today and played against bots.......it takes like 2 hours to become ssj.....i didnt have fun playing....is 1.2 gonna be the same.....because if thats the case i will never be able to transform....is there a trick....or an easier way to transform?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fight bots on their lowest level, if you want it to be easy, buu usually is the fastest to gain PL with his cookie attack.
gohan and trunks arent characters to fight bots, atleast imho. i have bad experience meleeing bots :) stupid 180 instant back kick :p.

Best answers
or if your really lazy, you could just play on a server (or setup one of your own) with dragonballs mode on, then just collect the dragonballs, and make a wish to raise your powerlevel, most characters will be able to transform after one wish. Vegeta usually needs two.

Best answers
press the "-" key and select add easy bot :laff:

that should do it :laff:

Best answers
Download esf_cellarena_b3 or esf_g_training ;) those levels got the dragonballs all in one spot.
1 wish every 30 sec :p

Best answers
the best chars to go transed with is are gohan and trunks. they start with 600,000 and go trans at 1,000,000. that is quite fast but before thay are transed they are very weak.
if you are to lazy to fight bots, you can try ctdb in these maps:esf_afm,esf_lavapit,esf_cell (day/night),esf_guru,
and some i dont remember.
also: there is a small trick here. you can get PL faster
if you use melee and you are not on turbo.
another thing is, to fight trunks or gohan, they go trans fast so you gain much more PL from them.

Best answers
If i want to transform, i use gohan or trunks... But i dont just like trunks, and gohan, hes just retarded (thats what i think). I usually just have fun on some server for so long, that im able to transform... Meleeing without turbo should help. Alot. And i melee without turbo. Alot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom